2s OR 5s?????

the real marz

Banned
i dnt know if i shuld buy a pair of DS black/chrome 2s or a pair of DS black/metallic silver 5s
cn yall help me decide

indifferent.gif
buy what you like

i love the ii's, but i also love the fives but ii's are the most underrated jordans, they are flat out sexy and they go with everything. but i'dsay the black and metallic 5's edge out the black and chrome ii's

Either decision is a good one but the 5s are my all time favorite so yup

Dude, seriously? It's pretty lame when you have to ask us what YOU want to buy. Here's some advice

2djwjua.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Dude, seriously? It's pretty lame when you have to ask us what YOU want to buy. Here's some advice

2djwjua.gif
its pretty lame u wuld take ur time 2 post this
shows u care about me thx
its nice 2 know i got pepl on my !!+$

well i guess price matters depends if your getting a good deal, id say 5's about to potentially pick up a pair myself, but 2's are underrated, but theblack chrome 2 isnt a great colorway on them IMO

Originally Posted by the real marz

2djwjua.gif
It's pretty lame you come to a forum and ask a bunch of guys what shoes to buy because you can't make up your own mind
indifferent.gif

and nah I'm not on your !!+$ as you say.

Please refer to this thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/156037

2djwjua.gif
It's pretty lame you come to a forum and ask a bunch of guys what shoes to buy because you can't make up your own mind
indifferent.gif

and nah I'm not on your !!+$ as you say.

Please refer to this thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/156037

owned

i dnt know if i shuld buy a pair of DS black/chrome 2s or a pair of DS black/metallic silver 5s
cn yall help me decide
if you're not smart enough to choose one you might as well just buy both.

Back
Top Bottom