2s OR 5s?????

Wow, this thread has survived
eek.gif

I am happy 2 say NT has actually surprised in the new school JB forum.
We are becoming a more friendly community.
pimp.gif

I'd get the II's they're harder to come by because they are older. V's came out in 07' I believe & the II's in 04'. Plenty ofV's floating around!!!!

i have both and honestly if i had to do it all over again id get 2 pairs of the V's. the translucent soles get me everytime. 2's are kinda boring tolook at after awhile. they are light and comfortable though. if you really want a sexy shoe go for the CountDown V's. white leather with the iceyness justputs me in a daze. oh and did i mention the 23 on the heels. correct me if im wrong but isnt that the only stitched 23 on the heel of an Air Jordan?

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by the real marz

Originally Posted by Rafool

Dude, seriously? It's pretty lame when you have to ask us what YOU want to buy. Here's some advice

2djwjua.gif
its pretty lame u wuld take ur time 2 post this
shows u care about me thx
its nice 2 know i got pepl on my !!+$
It's pretty lame you come to a forum and ask a bunch of guys what shoes to buy because you can't make up your own mind
indifferent.gif

and nah I'm not on your !!+$ as you say.

Please refer to this thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/156037

owned
hahahaha yup...owned....lame %!$ asking people what to buy, do you want to buy me a pair too if i answer you?

GET DA 2'S CUS THERE STR8 STUPID PLUS IT WAS THE LAST JORDAN THAT HAD THE WING LOGO SO THAT'S A PLUS!

Back
Top Bottom