3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by miamin2

Holy !%%% I think I might just say $*@+ it and drive to GA today to pick some up. I mean its only like 40 minutes from Tallahassee
Thats what Im doing. Gonna hit up that gas station between Tally and Thomasville

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

There will probably be multiple winners for this one. Easily. 

Yea, prob about 3 or 4. Either way that's a lot of money i dont have.
laugh.gif

Holy !%%% I think I might just say $*@+ it and drive to GA today to pick some up. I mean its only like 40 minutes from Tallahassee
laugh.gif
I was thinking of doing the same thing

Florida doesn't participate in the lottery?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Florida doesn't participate in the lottery?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah, thats why we gotta drive up to Georgia

As people keeping buying tickets throughout the day the jackpot will increase. By 11pm today the jackpot will probably reach 690 mil.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Whoever said they're going back to work with 300 M's is trippin.... NONE of us would even make a tenth of this money in a regular life... I ain't got time to work, I'll be too busy spending. Don't get me wrong... I will have PLENTY of investments, and people working for me. I can turn 300 mill into 600... Then 600 into 1B.

I'd go back to work, for about a week. Just to stay humble. It cant be safe to just go from 0 to BALLIN OUT OF MUTHA @$*#+$! CONTROL in a day. I feel like thats how a lot of money would get blown.

Anyone who has 176 million laying around can buy the winning lotto ticket. Just got to hope no one else wins.

Figure I'll drop 20 on some...that's nothing compared to my neighbor who went OD this afternoon by spending 100 on powerplay tickets.

All I gotta say is God bless whoever ends up with all this cash....when I saw its up to $640mill I almost wanted to but one more ticket 
eek.gif
....but forreal could it actually reach 1 billion by the next drawing if nobody wins?? 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wanna see some goon win

Never. Going. To. Happen.If youre quick picking, I suggest going to suburban areas to play.

swarms of college kids at the lotto counter trying to figure out how to fill out the slips at this store i just went to 

Back
Top Bottom