3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Just imagine if nobody wins and it keeps going up towards a billion

The lotto is already rigged as it is. If it does get that high, they'll say "someone" won it and keep the money.
you sound silly...where did this theory come from? do you know how much money "they" make off the lottery?....how much goes into Feds and States pockets? why would they risk that cash cow...somebody wins this drawing and there is another next weekon numerous different games, scratch offs etc...they already got paid...with social media etc the way it is today how would they cover this up?

Originally Posted by Regis

I almost never play the lotto but whenever I do play I always find myself thinking of ways to spend that money to the point that Im expecting it like I expect my paycheck every week.
Counting on money that I dont have...
30t6p3b.gif

i was bulding myself a c63amg monday night
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by Noskey

My #s are horrible. I have 44, 45, 46 and 48
indifferent.gif

You might +$$! around and win with that, the numbers fall crazy

Man not that crazy. Never that crazy. I'm buying another ticket tomorrow. Those numbers are bull.

Anyone know if there is a stat, what wins more? When you quick pick or when you choose your own numbers?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

The lotto is already rigged as it is. If it does get that high, they'll say "someone" won it and keep the money.
you sound silly...where did this theory come from? do you know how much money "they" make off the lottery?....how much goes into Feds and States pockets? why would they risk that cash cow...somebody wins this drawing and there is another next weekon numerous different games, scratch offs etc...they already got paid...with social media etc the way it is today how would they cover this up?

Do you know anybody personally that won the lotto? Do you know anybody that knows anybody personally that won the lotto?
Spoiler [+]
Fate trolling

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Do you know anybody personally that won the lotto? Do you know anybody that knows anybody personally that won the lotto?

Spoiler [+]
Fate trolling

I do.

Originally Posted by Regis

I almost never play the lotto but whenever I do play I always find myself thinking of ways to spend that money to the point that Im expecting it like I expect my paycheck every week.
Counting on money that I dont have...
30t6p3b.gif

jackpot comes JUST in time for the NY Auto Show too 
sick.gif

finally ill be BEHIND the red ropes like them Saudis who be in the buildin

Originally Posted by ectheg

Sneekaz wrote:

any body who drops the full 175 mill just to make sure they win this jack is doing good double what they invested
pimp.gif

unless someone else wins 
grin.gif
 then they'd have to split it. Not gonna lie I'll be playing, but the lottery is a game, not a realistic way to make money. 
edit: I was just imagining someone (birdman?) going to the gas station asking for 175 million quick picks 
laugh.gif

oh yeah thats true. lmao somebody or birdman gonna ask "imma need 175 million worth of tickets" the counter dude is like where the 175 mill at? dude put it on him like

how long printing all those tickets gonna take??? lol

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by ectheg

Sneekaz wrote:

any body who drops the full 175 mill just to make sure they win this jack is doing good double what they invested
pimp.gif

unless someone else wins 
grin.gif
 then they'd have to split it. Not gonna lie I'll be playing, but the lottery is a game, not a realistic way to make money. 
edit: I was just imagining someone (birdman?) going to the gas station asking for 175 million quick picks 
laugh.gif

oh yeah thats true. lmao somebody or birdman gonna ask "imma need 175 million worth of tickets" the counter dude is like where the 175 mill at? dude put it on him like

how long printing all those tickets gonna take??? lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Anyone know if there is a stat, what wins more? When you quick pick or when you choose your own numbers?

It's all luck of the draw, my man.  There is no statistical way to approach the lottery.  The only number to play are your odds (whether or not to buy more tickets).

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I had to also play the Pick 6. Since everyone is going crazy for this Mega Millions and not paying attention, I may be able to slide in there with the win.

If I win, can we do some slidin 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

$540 Million now? Wow!!! Got my quick picks

laugh.gif
like i said earlier ..the 500 was a low estimate...with the attention this is getting people are buying up large amounts of tickets and some who never play are trying their luck- it will hit 550+

^^^ Just did one as well. $10 bucks worth. I hate gambling/lottery but I guess this one is worth a shot 

Back
Top Bottom