3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif
thinking that's a couple hundred grand...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Im richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. i got the Mega ball, how much did i win.. lets hear it, i know it has to be a couple hundred thousand.. the drawing was huge.

- I plan to share some of my winnings with the next 15 people who posts.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Lets go y'all we richhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

We do this.. i run datt
smokin.gif

7dd35da9e7b4e3970b2d45ffc98ee0e6883e8b5.gif

[h1]Md. woman won't share $105M lotto jackpot with McD's co-workers[/h1] [h2]* Pool gal: $105M is all mine[/h2]
By EVAN SERPICK and WILLIAM FARRINGTON in Baltimore and BOB FREDERICKS in NY

Last Updated: 9:46 AM, April 2, 2012

Posted: 2:02 AM, April 2, 2012

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/what_mega_mess_wHA9HVdfxA1VDSqWn58KtJ#http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/what_mega_mess_wHA9HVdfxA1VDSqWn58KtJ#More Print

EXCLUSIVE

Mega Millions mania has plunged a Maryland McDonald’s into a bubbling cauldron of controversy hotter than a deep-fried apple pie.

Workers at the fast-food joint who pooled their cash for tickets are furious at a colleague who claims she won with a ticket she bought for herself and has no intention of sharing.

“We had a group plan, but I went and played by myself. [The ‘winning’ ticket] wasn’t on the group plan,

laugh.gif

1) if you ever do a pool you get the tickets or a copy of them to prove that you have ownership
2) she didnt win anything...she says she doesnt know? numbers were familiar? who wouldnt have checked by now? and if all these people are gonna be heated then claim it anonymously
3) if she did win separate or not somebody will get her...

they will call in the union rep

mcdonald-beating.jpg

^ yeaaa no, karma doesn't exist. she'll be fine if she's able to cash the ticket and bounce.

Word, she could hae gave them the other tix and claimed it anonymously. I def bought some side tickets. smh @ her name. That's my aunt's name. lol

That's @$##@$# up man. All the people in that people are probably just barely scraping by and she's gonna do them dirty like that. The things money will do to people.....
30t6p3b.gif

she better watch her back
they workin min wage mcDs jobs? gotdamn, they gonna be thinkin about her everyday for the rest of their lives.

jus cashed in my ticket for my winnings!!!

a whole 7$ bahahahah...

i guess its better then nuffin.. 3 outta 6, sooo close yet soo far!

Of course she's gonna claim she bought the winning ticket separately from the pool tickets
laugh.gif
How would they know? If I buy 10 tickets, 5 for a work pool and 5 for myself, who's to say that the winning ticket isn't 1 of the 5 i purchased on my own? That's why you MUST make sure whoever is in charge of the pool gives you a copy of the tickets they purchased with the pool money. These guys were dumb not to and it will possibly cost them millions that they will never make over their entire lifetimes

That dumb $#!$$#% will lose if they take her to court.
laugh.gif

It happened earlier this year. Dude didn't want to split the money, Claimed he bought the ticket with his own money on the side and not the money that was gathered in the pool, Court wasn't buying it, He lost.

They did say the MD ticket was a $1 QP so she might be telling the truth. She could still throw them a Milli a piece though just to be nice...

Originally Posted by KOD843

They did say the MD ticket was a $1 QP so she might be telling the truth. She could still throw them a Milli a piece though just to be nice...

Exactly just to shut them up at least. Settle it out of court otherwise she'll end up being ordered to give up more than a mil.

Patent2305 wrote:+
Originally Posted by KOD843

Exactly just to shut them up at least. Settle it out of court otherwise she'll end up being ordered to give up more than a mil.
To most people, giving away 1 million dollars when you have like 100+Mil in the bank (none of which she really "earned") isn't a big deal, but I think the fact she worked at McDonalds when she's in her 30s/40s would give us the assumption that she's been broke for a LONGGGGGG time..So she's looking to enjoy as much of that money as possible. Plus, if she really did buy that ticket for the work pool, you really gonna settle for $1mil as opposed to like $20 mil?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom