3/31-4/3 - Yankees v. Blue Jays - Bronx, NY

I just got home from the diner, glad I made it for the end of the game.

Thank you very much Mo'
pimp.gif
Save #2, Yankees win #2. Great series toopen up the season.

And look, the game ends right before 10:00. I get to watch last nights episode of South Park
pimp.gif

Good win. Aside from Mussina we are pitching well.

Not a bad way to start the year.
pimp.gif

god damn close game, close series, it's games like these which strengthen my reasons as to why the AL East is the best/toughest division in the MLB

great series Yanks, y'all gotta admit it was hella close

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

who's pitchin tonight?

Hughes
The rest of the Lineup:
Johnny Damon DH
Derek Jeter SS
Bobby Abreu RF
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jason Giambi 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Hideki Matsui LF
Jose Molina C
Melky Cabrera CF
Posodas got a stiff shoulder and is day-to-day

I don't mind seeing Molina in there again. The mans got a gun when he throws down to 2nd
pimp.gif
It comes in handy when you have guys like Stewart, Rios, and Scutaro who like to run.
IMO one of Cashs best moves getting him for Jeff Kennard. He is the best backup we have had since Jorge himself was out #2
agreed

Bobbito !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win. Great Game. Great Series.

You know what, our offense hasnt been good yet, but thats the least of my worries. They're gonna warm up soon. But our pitching is looking really good.Moose was the worst and it wasnt even bad.

Just got back from the game it was a good game I didn't take many pics just a few.

I think i like Jose Molina better than Jorge Posada defense wise.

jaxahz.jpg

Paul O' Neil on the big screen.

20r01o2.jpg

6h2f5x.jpg

152pa1e.jpg

2ut0y1e.jpg

qqagzr.jpg

Nice pictures.

Can't wait until the Yankees/Sox game on the 17th. It's going to be my first live in person Yankees/Sox game. Hopefully it's a good one.

Good series... Joba/Mo are a sure thing. It's going to be tough to make him start if no one really rises to take his place in the pen.

Phil looked good. I'm excited to see the Mad Magazine mascot look-a-like Ian Kennedy tomorrow.

Nice pictures.

Can't wait until the Yankees/Sox game on the 17th. It's going to be my first live in person Yankees/Sox game. Hopefully it's a good one.

Good series... Joba/Mo are a sure thing. It's going to be tough to make him start if no one really rises to take his place in the pen.

Phil looked good. I'm excited to see the Mad Magazine mascot look-a-like Ian Kennedy tomorrow.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

god damn close game, close series, it's games like these which strengthen my reasons as to why the AL East is the best/toughest division in the MLB

great series Yanks, y'all gotta admit it was hella close

Definately a great series. The Jays starting pitching was niiice, the Jays and Yanks always seem to play good/close games, but its usually the Jaysbullpen that hurts them. Rios is awesome and he killed the Yanks this series.

I agree the AL East is one of the toughest divisions in baseball. You have the Red Sox, Yankees and the Jays are right there and the Rays are no pushovereither, don't know what to say about the Orioles though.

Mariano second save this year
pimp.gif
, considering he didn't have onesave until April 28th last year.
HarlemToTheBronx on point with the Kennedy-Mad Magazine mascot comparison
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Aaron Hill wanted no part of that at-bat.
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

son was up there just wishing Mo would walk him or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your telling me. He could have at least tried to swing
laugh.gif

Good series New York. Very close. Fun to watch.

I literally just got home..I had to drop off my cousin in Brooklyn, then drop off my girl and my friend..

I'll have pics up tomorrow. I'm beat.

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

kennedy350.jpg

dam httb nailed it, son looks just like alfred e newman
roll.gif

yo in this pic he looks just like money from revenge of the nerds
gal_wizard_1.jpg

Revenge%20of%20the%20Nerds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom