3/31-4/3 - Yankees v. Blue Jays - Bronx, NY

[table][tr][td]Pitching Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TORONTO[/td] [td]NEW YORK[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Roy Halladay
0-0, 0.00

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Chien-Ming Wang
0-0, 0.00

[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Current Series at a Glance[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]TOR (Halladay) @ NYY (Wang)[/td] [td]1:05 ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]TOR (Burnett) @ NYY (Mussina)[/td] [td]7:05 ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]TOR (McGowan) @ NYY (Hughes)[/td] [td]7:05 ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Yankees | Blue Jays[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Lineups[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NO.[/td] [td]TORONTO[/td] [td]NEW YORK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]. Eckstein, SS[/td] [td]J. Damon, LF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]S. Stewart, LF[/td] [td]. Jeter, SS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]A. Rios, RF[/td] [td]B. Abreu, RF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]V. Wells, CF[/td] [td]A. Rodriguez, 3B[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]F. Thomas, DH[/td] [td]J. Giambi, 1B[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]L. Overbay, 1B[/td] [td]R. Cano, 2B[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]A. Hill, 2B[/td] [td]J. Posada, C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]M. Scutaro, 3B[/td] [td]H. Matsui, DH[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]G. Zaun, C[/td] [td]M. Cabrera, CF[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'll be at the office, hopefully we wont have a high patient load when we get back from lunch so I can watch the game a little bit.

WE GETS BUSY!

pimp.gif

Lets go YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand this lineup though.....Do they learn with Giambi? He is slow as ***# and has a terrible average the past few years.....why not put jorgeor cano behind A-Rod to drive in some runs in other ways then a homer....especially the seasons posada and cano had last year

They better not sign him.......dude runs and fields like a damn stiff board

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Look out, the Blue Jays might finish ahead of you.

C.C. Sabathia is going to need Tommy John surgery and Grady Sizemore is going to tear his ACL.

jk

We've been hearing about how good the Blue Jays are for like the last 2 years. I highly doubt they finish ahead of us.

Anyway... thank goodness baseball is back. A gane damn near every night.
pimp.gif

The rain needs to let up, though. I'm hearing a possible 2:00 start.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

We've been hearing about how good the Blue Jays are for like the last 2 years. I highly doubt they finish ahead of us.

Anyway... thank goodness baseball is back. A gane damn near every night.
pimp.gif

The rain needs to let up, though. I'm hearing a possible 2:00 start.

Exactly.....the past 3 years we hear the Blue Jays this the Blue Jays that....I'm not saying they don't have a good team cause their lineup is
eek.gif
, but they never come through....
Yankees will have a better recordthen the Indians though......you can count on that
wink.gif

Yeah... I can't front, they do have a good line up... but they've gotta do more than add a couple names to their roster for me to admit defeat beforeopening day.
laugh.gif

By the way... the delay is official.
frown.gif

I wake up late to find out the game is delayed *sigh*. at least it's not like last season with the snow-outs early in the season *knock on wood*

laugh.gif

YAyyy, another 3rd place finish for the Jays.

88ish wins, Halladay will be a beast as usual. The only players I look forward to watching are Halladay, McGowan and our best player, Alex Rios.

I think the Yankees will be in a tough battle for the Wild Card, it might take 96 or 97 wins to win the final spot.

this is perfect if the game starts at 2. that's when i get out of class.
laugh.gif
. what is the update with the delay?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Looks like the rain has let up out my window. We should have baseball soon.
pimp.gif

No class for you I'm guessing
laugh.gif

I'm skipping my first two classes. I got a lab and a midterm for my Lit. class.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom