3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

^nah, she kept telling him the girl "looked like Emily" another of Castro's daughters
she was wondering why the daughter of his girlfriend would favor her sister so much if it wasn't his child

Emily is the one that use to be my Wife's BF and is the one that cut her infant's throat.

Also, I rarely saw the brothers come to the house. I'm talking like once in a blue moon.

^nah, she kept telling him the girl "looked like Emily" another of Castro's daughters
she was wondering why the daughter of his girlfriend would favor her sister so much if it wasn't his child
Emily is the one that use to be my Wife's BF and is the one that cut her infant's throat.

Also, I rarely saw the brothers come to the house. I'm talking like once in a blue moon.
man, this is all so crazy 
mean.gif

Gina DeJesus' mother says she would see and speak to this man on occasion 
mean.gif
 all the while not knowing, I can't imagine that feeling now

you were in the house at some point?  was it during the time the girls were there or before

Last edited:
They say ole girl was out on the town a few times during the 10 years. You can't explain to me how she doesn't run to the first person she sees and tells them to call 911. Even if dude says he's going to kill your daughter, the general public would hold it down until help arrived.

Something tells me these were girls who had very little future anyway and came to accept their fate. I would even go as far as to say they bought in to what dude was selling and didn't hate it for some of the time. It's a cold world.

Something tells me these were girls who had very little future anyway and came to accept their fate. I would even go as far as to say they bought in to what dude was selling and didn't hate it for some of the time. It's a cold world.

:stoneface: Get the **** outta here. That's low, man.

They say ole girl was out on the town a few times during the 10 years. You can't explain to me how she doesn't run to the first person she sees and tells them to call 911. Even if dude says he's going to kill your daughter, the general public would hold it down until help arrived.

Source?

Last edited:
I'm going to come off as a prick saying this, but I do not think they are in dire need of money. They are suffering from trauma, how is money going to help? Their families probably
aren't the most well off based on their neighborhood, but they seem to be getting by. Most of the charity work that NT has been apart of were in 3rd world countries for people who really need it.
All that therapy and counseling is gonna get expensive.   Also all those doctors visits is gonna get expensive  without insurance.   Plus their food and cost of living.  Their families are gonna need the help to take care of them while they try to get them independent and on their feet.   They are all grown now and they are gonna  need their own cars too.  

Just because people donate 10 to 25 bucks to their cause doesn't mean we still can't donate to 3rd world countries too.   Most of the people on this site by multiple pairs of shoes every month for $150.00 and up.  I'm sure another 10 to 20 bucks isn't gonna hurt our pockets. 

man, this is all so crazy 
mean.gif

Gina DeJesus' mother says she would see and speak to this man on occasion 
mean.gif

all the while not knowing, I can't imagine that feeling now
you were in the house at some point?  was it during the time the girls were there or before

Before and during.

Also, his daughters Rosie did an interview today and said she wasn't close to her father......That's a lie, she was close to him and was as she would say, "daddy's lil girl". She's the one that was on AMW and said she was the last one to see Gina before she vanished

Last edited:
I agree.  All we knew was that they were arrested, then the natural assumptions started
based on information from the media not the police.

I do wonder how much of these stories about people seeing and reporting things are true
are the police trying to cover their butts by saying they never got any reports
or are the people looking for attention with false stories.
They just had a guy on tv saying he and his brother saw who they believed was DeJesus on the day she was abducted
and saw a guy making an abrupt u-turn in her direction, only realizing what they'd witnessed when they saw her description 
on tv shortly thereafter.  He says they went to the police and we're brushed off.

well just look at how their 911 operators handle emergencies :x

dude looks like an alien damn...and why is that guy on the right wearing a beret? people wear them casually now? you gotta earn that headwear...

The whole world knows about their story by now. They are going to get government assistance if need be.
That's not necessarily the case.    Look at how many of our military members come home all messed up from war yet they get no help from the government. 
mean.gif
  We would think the government would step in but if they fail our military members I wouldn't put it past them to fail these girls.   I'm not saying they will but things happen.  We can't just take it for granted that the government will take care of these girls for the rest of their lives.  These girls might not be able to ever work again.

he let these chicks watch TV...i dunno how they aint watch something on TV that would've inspired em to

escape.

Assumptions based on what you heard an anonymous stranger from the internet heard somebody was told by somebody else.

sit down

and if it turns out to be true?

you gonna apologize to me and that anonymous stranger...

then sit this one out lil slugger

somebody go bump the boston bombing thread so this guy can keep busy...lol

if it turns out to be true THEN you can start making up B%$^^W$ scenarios

Until then, sit down

he let these chicks watch TV...i dunno how they aint watch something on TV that would've inspired em to

escape.

Yeah, like an iPad commercial would totally have me wanting to break out so I could get my hands on one of those things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom