3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Glad these girls got home safe. This Castro guy....no need to waste money on jailing him. Kill his ***

indifferent.gif
Get the **** outta here. That's low, man.
Source?
Yeah I don't know where dude got that from. 

Anyway here is a link to a new cnn article. Don't think it's been posted. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...details-revealed-in-leaked-police-report.html

I was good friends with Emily Castro when went to Wilbur Wright, this is crazy....we had the same clases together.

She was really a sweet girl, didn't bother anyone.

I'm going to try and write her a letter, shes at the Rockville in Indiana.

Didn't even realize this was her father until I began pondering the other day :wow:

ohio is kinda deep in this thread.

i should make a poll thread to see where the most NTers live.

im still guessing its between NY and Cali.

i havent finished reading the whole thread but didnt the fortune teller chick say she died in water? And they used a tub to help birth the baby or something like that? :nerd:

Friday updates:

DNA test shows captor fathered girl, Ohio AG's office says

(CNN) -- DNA tests confirm that Ariel Castro is the father of a 6-year-old girl born to one of the three women he is accused of keeping in captivity for close to a decade, the Ohio attorney general's office said Friday.

Castro's DNA did not match that from any other open Ohio cases, according to Dan Tierney, a spokesman for the attorney general's office. National results are pending through the FBI, he said.

USA Today

CLEVELAND -- During interrogation with police, Ariel Castro, the man charged with kidnapping and raping three women over roughly 10 years, referred to himself as "coldblooded," addicted to sex and unable to control his impulses, WKYC Channel 3 News has learned.

With exacting detail, Castro recalled the abductions of Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, explaining how he met each victim and even what he was wearing that day, according to sources.

The 52-year-old unemployed school bus driver was "cocky" during the interview, showing remorse only over his capture, Channel 3 News was told.

Meanwhile, in a suicide note discovered in his house by police, Castro blamed the girls for their abductions, writing that they were the ones who got into his car in the first place, the sources said. Castro did write that he wanted to give his money and possessions to the women if he was caught, the sources said.

The note appears to have been written in 2004, about the time police were investigating him on an apparently unrelated matter involving a child left on his school bus. In the note, he also mentioned his sex addiction, as well as having previously endured physical abuse as a child.

None of the abductions seemed planned, the sources said. Rather, they appeared to be crimes of opportunity.

Castro believed he would eventually be caught because he did not have "an exit plan" on how to deal with the three women and the girl he held captive in his Seymour Avenue home, the sources said. He just did not think it would be so soon.

In fact, Castro told police they had a chance to arrest him at one point but missed him, the sources said. It is unclear when that occurred.

In 2004, Cleveland Police knocked on Castro's door to investigate the case involving his school bus. A year later, a Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Deputy went to the home three times in an attempt to deliver a court summons.

Back
Top Bottom