3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

wow...Im now catching up...been out all weekend. This is cray.

Everyone makes mistakes but Proto a good dude though...

anytime of contact made from or to the scammer yet?

Did her remove flickr comments?

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

not to give props to a scammer but he had to come away with close to 5G's

That come up is strong...

NOT GIVING PROPS EITHER BUT DAMN THAT'S A COME UP. NO WONDER SCAMMING HAS BEEN AT AN ALL TIME HIGH FOR THESE SHOES. THAT'S A MOTORCYCLE, CAR DOWNPAYMENT, NICE STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT, HELL EVEN A HOUSE DOWNPAYMENT. 

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HATE FOR PROTO. I'VE TALKED WITH THE DUDE ON THE PHONE AND HE SEEMS COOL TO ME. HOPE YOU GUYS GET YOUR BREAD BACK.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J
ohwell.gif
everything will be alright....you and ksteezy dont deserve the hate you guys get though...

This.

Does anybody know who the other 2 people were that got scammed?

Originally Posted by Hyper

i dont know who they are but Proto said he was paying them back out of his pocket:

mad.gif
 plus i gotta call the other 2 guys and explain the latest developments to them (i will pay them back with my own money since it was i who made the deal, regardless if i get my money back or not from Fang Bian Mian)... 

i swear, i've only been scammed twice in all my years of sneaker collecting, and both times it has been from these got damn yeezys... 
30t6p3b.gif
if this is true, Proto is a good dude 

Damn, that boy cooked! For bout a cool $5k. He probably intended on sending the shoes out, but when he seen the money and still had the shoes he thought to himself why send these out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Damn, that boy cooked! For bout a cool $5k. He probably intended on sending the shoes out, but when he seen the money and still had the shoes he thought to himself why send these out
laugh.gif
agreed....he did post yeezy on his flickr yesterday.

wait hes postin yall shoes from the flickr hes prob on with the MBP bought with yalls money?

around 2k a pop right? Proto your best bet may be hopping on a plane to Shanghai... this fool need dealt with

Originally Posted by Hyper

I would also like to know if they would like to come forward/remain private as well.
-

Otherwise, I don't really understand all the hate on the OP in this thread (a few guys in this thread are near egomaniac status with their posts).  I'm pretty new here, so I'm assuming OP has posted some stuff in the past that got him some negative heat.  However, OP clearly realizes his wrongs here, and I'll give him a pass for that.  I hope he gets whatever $ he can back.

Sad that this release and its aftermath have turned good people greedy.  Hype's a helluva thing.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

wait hes postin yall shoes from the flickr hes prob on with the MBP bought with yalls money?

around 2k a pop right? Proto your best bet may be hopping on a plane to Shanghai... this fool need dealt with
This right here. I would be heated knowing dude posted the kicks on his photo gallery and also has my money
grin.gif

It wasn't around 5k, I remember he said he got a good price from a long time NTer for aroung 750 so about 2.2k total. I saw he posted the solars up too, give up the hope his gonna do "the right thing" that boat has long sailed there.

Originally Posted by Squatch

OP made a mistake yes, but scammers should be called out.

Pretty much sums it up.
I had this scumbag saved as one of my contacts on Flickr as well, just deleted him smh. 

-Hope Proto and the 2 other guys get their money back one way or another.

neukicks has been mad at me ever since i pm'd him and called him a female dog for trying to impress people by clowning me, cuz just a few months prior he was pm'ing me asking for help with an outlet release, and i gladly helped him out. sorry i'm not sorry, but that's that shhh i don't like.

the fact is, i do get a lot of hate, and it's wild, cuz i still don't understand why (i think some of it is jealously, but not all of it, i mean, i got some heat, but i worked for all of it, nothing was ever handed to me).

sure, i've bragged about shoes i got (but a majority of this forum is bragging), posted wdywt pix with my girl (cuz she wanted to, she's into shoes and fashion too), and i'm sure i've come off like an @$% b4...

but so freaking what?!? that doesn't mean that's who i am. none of you really know anything about me. i'm a good guy. i had a rough childhood, mother abandoned me at a young age, and my dad was a slacker, but i never let it get me down. i had no real parental guidance, but still stayed out of trouble for the most part and made a successful living for myself with my talent.

to this day i still give money to my family (when most people still hit their family up for money, and rely on their family when they hit hard times, but i don't have that option), i'm the legal guardian of my little brother, and i am a good person.

i just love shoes and fashion and that's what brought me here, to discuss it with like minded people. i NEVER hate on other people on this forum, when i see posts, outfits, stuff i don't like, i don't say anything, i just keep it moving, talk about stuff i do like... anytime i've ever attacked anyone it was to defend myself cuz they came at me first... i don't come here to laugh at people and get off on exploiting the shortcomings of others like most of you do... and i don't come here to paint myself as something i'm not, i've never pretended to be a big baller, or cooler than anyone else. and i've def never let anything y'all say or do make me change who i am and what i like. i never came in the wdywt editing out my face, i don't care if my face is seen or not... but i also don't try to come up with new poses for a bunch of dudes. it's the same damn pose every time because i don't care, i just stick my hand in my pocket and snap a quick pic, cuz it's about the shoes and clothes, not new poses and artsy shots (at least not to me)...

i've been helpful to any and everyone on here who hasn't tried jumping on the proto hate bandwagon... i've even reached out to those who have hated on me in the past, cuz i really don't care, it's just a dumb message board filled with mostly a bunch of kids.

on the last yeezy 1 release i got a FSR and held down some NT'ers with good prices (some only like a hundred over retail when they were going for $600+)... i've helped out many NT'ers with many releases, because this "sneaker community" doesn't have enough people left like that anymore...

it's disgusting to me, i've had cats PM telling me they were happy i got scammed, or saying "karma's a b!#$% ain't it?"... and i ask them why, what did i do to you, and they replied back "you're right, you haven't done anything, i'm sorry, i hope you get your money back"... i mean seriously, what the hell have i done to get that much hate? to have people glad to see someone get scammed?

people truly come out of the woodwork to hate on me... and i just don't get it. i think some of it is this preconceived notion of who they think i am, some of it is jealousy, not only of my shoes, lifestyle (i get to wear whatever i want to work, and i get paid to rock crowds, i'm living my dream, that's why i post fits consistently in the wdywt, cuz i get to wear what i want everyday), etc., but also they are honestly mad that none of this hate has ever been able to phase me. evar. most people woulda been logged off permanently if they caught a fraction of the hate i have.

but it's whatever man... y'all can hate me until the end of time, say what you want about me, but the things you say about others says more about you. you will never truly phase me, i've been thru too much real stuff in my life to ever let you get me down.

these scammers are the scum of the earth, and regardless of the mistakes i made, i learned my lesson, and i will bounce back, i just felt like this scum needed to be put on blast.

shouts out to everyone who's pm'd and texted me to help out and has been supportive.
pimp.gif
Shut up, leave NT and never come back.

seriously thinking about selling off all my shoes and just being done...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Damn, this dude must of slept with some of your moms for you to go in on him the way you do.

this isn't 4 chan.  NT isn't your personal army.   it sucks you got scammed and I hope dude rectifies the situation for the sake of the greater good of the world, but you made a bad choice by sending as a gift. I find it amusing that neither of the other two people who supposedly got scammed are up in here saying anything though. why would anyone in here owe you anything or want to help you? because you took some blurry shots of the yeezy 2s and "shared them with the world?" it's statements like that man... I don't even think you can see it

and we've PMed about some sneaker related questions and you do seem like a nice enough dude. I don't hate you at all, but you do seem like a total douche. like Jersey Shore materialistic and blatant american consumerism ingrained in your personality. doesn't mean I think you are a bad person, but the way you respond on here and they air you give off summarizes a lot that I don't like about this country. same thing with the guy who's shoes you got scammed for. dude is shallow, conceited, self-aggrandizing, and a spoiled little brat. and I find it funny you think people are jealous of you. because you are a DJ? yea have fun with that when you are 40/50/60 years old. hopefully your agency has a good pension plan

oh and ksteezy, I don't see how you can judge dudes photography when your played out fisheye lens shots of your fake laced shoes or your wannabe jcrew fashion shots are far from anything interesting or original. illphillip had it right, you are straight jokes..
back to the FAM thread where we sends gift payments all the time

image_6B470341.png

Zing...Boom...Wham-O...Splat.

Dudes bashing everything from Ksteezy's photographic athestics to the OP's persona. 

Just another day on NT. 

Back
Top Bottom