3 New AM90's at NikeID NYC

limited to 200 pairs each or less worldwide, only at NikeID in NYC
Infared designed by Carson Palmer
Laser blue designed by James Blake
Navy blue designed by Ben roethlisberger

weak..... why cant we just get the og's rather then these lame wanna be 90's. please nike in 08 give the u.s. lasers!!

not bad, do u have to have an appt. to go n pick them up or can u jus walk in and buy them? the navy ones are looking alright to me. any info on price?

nice simple stuff. they should all be GR's. they simply arent worth Limited prices if thats how they price them. instead we get crap in footlockers. thesouthwest and midwest get shafted again

stupid nike

I'm guessing this is what we can expect in March for the Nike ID site. Nice 'n easy colours... promising.

Womp womp
eyes.gif

Saw those on display at NTNYC and wasn't impressed. Carson essentially ripped of the classic infrared colorway and Big Ben- well, thats his favoritecolors. They were also selling different models for Serena, Maria Sharipova, LadTomlinson, etc..

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

weak..... why cant we just get the og's rather then these lame wanna be 90's. please nike in 08 give the u.s. lasers!!

Nike PLEASE listen to this man! Enough with all these bleh colorways. Bring back some OG & older colorways like the Limes, White/Orange/Blue (no, notthe BTS Packs), Laser Blues Etc. and not just to Europe.

just bring back the same old colors and mesh from the original Air Max iDs from 2006 and i will be pleased.....

Back
Top Bottom