3 New AM90's at NikeID NYC

wtf is this...why dont they just release the og's instead of making some lameass "limited" release...im not supporting this nonsense, and theshoes are trash ... OGs >>> these

yea, im salty.

eyes.gif

>>>>They were also selling different models for Serena, Maria Sharipova, LadTomlinson, etc..

anyone have pics of these? or any idea of the colors? were they women's?

Just copped my size 12 "infared" via phone from NTNY. Really helpful guys there. Very few left. They said the phones have been going crazy withorders. Don't sleep.

VA757 - Try asking for the ID Studio when you call. Maybe they've stopped taking phone orders -- when I called, the guy told me they were slammed, and thatall 14 calls right before mine were for the AM 90's.

I called the ID studio Monday and they told me they didn't ship.

I'll try back later. Thanks.

pretty sure i've already seen those "infrared id's" in the pick-up thread. if i'm not mistaken, some guy said his gf picked them up forhim from an outlet. i think they were in the pick-up thread last month...can anyone confirm?

-waystinthyme

all of em are fresh any1 wanna help me out and ship me a 12 in the navy blue color way?

Nice pic of the 59th St. Bridge...too bad someone had to put those shoes in the way...

Not to freak you out, but I think I know where your building's at. I was in town on business and walking through midtown today checking NT on my phone. Youlive conveniently close to NTNY.

And props...because you must be paying minimum $2G each month.

Went back to cop my pairs today since I was too late last night. I got two pairs of Infrareds in a size 11 and from the sounds of things, they still had damnnear a FSR!

If you're doing a phone order, I would suggest asking for the ID Lab stat. I'm leaving NYC today and was trying to do a phone order so I didn'thave to mess with the traffic and my carry-on. No one knew what I was talking about except the ID peeps, however when they tried to transfer me to specialorders, hell broke loose. After the ninth transfer, I was on the MTA
eyes.gif

Good deal at $120 in my opinion with used pairs now going for $200. I can finally put my HOA and Un-Infrared IDs (2006) deep in the closet
smokin.gif

damn good looking out cleansole i was gonna pass by but i wasnt too sure now ill definitely pass through..

My girl bought me the "Infrareds" 2 weeks ago at NTNY. This is the pic I posted in last month's Pick up Post

7ynroqs.jpg

man its something with the mesh toe that gets me, i'd have to say i would get them all, but wouldnt pay the 200, def would like these options on nikeid

Back
Top Bottom