3 Series and C Class= Baller on a Budget Vol. Doing it you thought you was?

B8_Audi_A4_Launch_1.jpg

Yea maybe if ur sum what older. As for me, I own a 08 335i convertible at age 20. That I work my butt off for, it's def the best car around my hood. Itwouldn't be as impressive If I was 30...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Whenever you see a 3 series or C class is that what you think? Do you need an M3 or M5 to be official?
i just see so many (328's, 330's, 335's, c300's, c350's, etc.) around, they're nothing special.
i hardly see M3's or C63's so they still do have their wow factor. (yes, they're "official")

EDIT:

I still see too many 335's in my group of friends, coworkers, & area. I dont see how they're so special, so what if its turbo

335i brand new loaded after taxes is about 58k. The convertible is even more.

Is that really ballin on a budget?

Depends on the particular 3 series.

And any Benz that isn't an AMG or an S class is wack to me. I'm just not a fan of benzes. Even if I was balling the only one I could see myself in isthe S550 or the S600.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

hes probably referring to the 2004-2006 models with 60,000 miles going for 18K that everyone and their mothers have.

Whenever you see a 3 series or C class is that what you think? Do you need an M3 or M5 to be official?
No.
I don't worry about other people.
I worry about myself.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No.
I worry about myself.

Yeah real talk

what you driving in op?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No.
I worry about myself.

Yeah real talk

what you driving in op?
Somebody had to say it...

you can get way better cars for what paying for....seriously...

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

hes probably referring to the 2004-2006 models with 60,000 miles going for 18K that everyone and their mothers have.

The 335's first year was in 2007 and I have yet to see a 335i with 60,000 miles or even under $25k and I've been pricing these almost everyday for thepast 6 months

Back
Top Bottom