3 Series and C Class= Baller on a Budget Vol. Doing it you thought you was?

Not exactly, I'm no Chargers fanboy (I actually somewhat dislike them) but SRT-8 Super Bee is a beast! 6.1 Liter 425HP/420ft lbs of torque. NON-TURBO, NONSUPERCHARGED = Less maintenance and repair bills. Have Chargers been overdone? Yes. Would I buy one? Prolly not. Would I but a Super Bee before a 335? Yes.Once that BMW warranty runs out, betta whip out the KY. Thats the main reason people lease those things. They keep them around just long enough for thewarranty to run out then its back to the dealer. I'm more into Japanese cars now than German and American but I'd prefer the Super Bee. I've seenpeople get 600+ HP outta those 6.1 HEMI's with only about $5K in upgrades. The Super Bee is fully loaded at the same price as the 335i starts. Also, thereare only 1,000 Super Bees built every year. Some may agree, some may disagree. Thats just my opinion.

If all depends on how you sittin....

if you sitting like this...

1.jpg

Then yeah....you doing it...

But if you got like a 318i with that small tail pipe, with no leather etc...you ain't doin it right...

I think of it as just buy what you like. The 3-series and C-Class are nice cars to me. A nice house and a kia is better than an apartment and a benz or 3series.

Doing it could be having a 3-series with a house, money in the bank, cash to fly out to vegas and gamble. Instead of driving a 7-series and eatingMcDonald's for dinner because you can't afford real food.

I will say that you are NOT doing it by driving a S-Class or 7-Series and living at home with Mom's and Pop's.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Not exactly, I'm no Chargers fanboy (I actually somewhat dislike them) but SRT-8 Super Bee is a beast! 6.1 Liter 425HP/420ft lbs of torque. NON-TURBO, NON SUPERCHARGED = Less maintenance and repair bills. Have Chargers been overdone? Yes. Would I buy one? Prolly not. Would I but a Super Bee before a 335? Yes. Once that BMW warranty runs out, betta whip out the KY. Thats the main reason people lease those things. They keep them around just long enough for the warranty to run out then its back to the dealer. I'm more into Japanese cars now than German and American but I'd prefer the Super Bee. I've seen people get 600+ HP outta those 6.1 HEMI's with only about $5K in upgrades. The Super Bee is fully loaded at the same price as the 335i starts. Also, there are only 1,000 Super Bees built every year. Some may agree, some may disagree. Thats just my opinion.

I don't know what the heck a Super Bee is but I hope it doesn't cost anywhere a 335 for just 425hp. You can get 425 hp in a Camaro SS. Or very close,I forget the exact specs on the new Camaro.

The only reasons I see to do it are for those who want a new car every 3 years
This would be me cause outside of a few cars 95 Impala being one them once the body switches up I want the newer model.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Not exactly, I'm no Chargers fanboy (I actually somewhat dislike them) but SRT-8 Super Bee is a beast! 6.1 Liter 425HP/420ft lbs of torque. NON-TURBO, NON SUPERCHARGED = Less maintenance and repair bills. Have Chargers been overdone? Yes. Would I buy one? Prolly not. Would I but a Super Bee before a 335? Yes. Once that BMW warranty runs out, betta whip out the KY. Thats the main reason people lease those things. They keep them around just long enough for the warranty to run out then its back to the dealer. I'm more into Japanese cars now than German and American but I'd prefer the Super Bee. I've seen people get 600+ HP outta those 6.1 HEMI's with only about $5K in upgrades. The Super Bee is fully loaded at the same price as the 335i starts. Also, there are only 1,000 Super Bees built every year. Some may agree, some may disagree. Thats just my opinion.

I don't know what the heck a Super Bee is but I hope it doesn't cost anywhere a 335 for just 425hp. You can get 425 hp in a Camaro SS. Or very close, I forget the exact specs on the new Camaro.
Very good point but as for the Camero SS vs Charger SRT-8, the Camero get +1 HP than the Charger for a $2k-$3k price difference. The Super Bee isa lot more limited than the SS tho.

maybe im buggin but i would take a srt-8 challenger over a 335i

m3>srt-8 challenger though

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

my only gripe with srt's are the awful looking interiors

btw, m>gs

them interiors do be weak

speakin on that

lex interior>infinit interior

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

my only gripe with srt's are the awful looking interiors

btw, m>gs

them interiors do be weak

speakin on that

lex interior>infinit interior
I might have to stop you right there bud
0611_z%2B2006_lexus_gs430%2Binterior.jpg

2006332456303979281_rs.jpg

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Whenever you see a 3 series or C class is that what you think? Do you need an M3 or M5 to be official?
No.
I don't worry about other people.
I worry about myself.

real talk

Back
Top Bottom