3 Series and C Class= Baller on a Budget Vol. Doing it you thought you was?

You cant win on the auto/stick argument. Enthusiast and those who are performance minded will 9/10 times choose a manual vehicle.
this is true, if you really want that manual then da srt challenger is right there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You cant win on the auto/stick argument. Enthusiast and those who are performance minded will 9/10 times choose a manual vehicle.
this is true, if you really want that manual then da srt challenger is right there.

Id mess with an SRT Challenger no doubt.
pimp.gif
Ive recently fallen in lovewith this generation mustang (well they did just do a facelift, but the overall body is the same).

I prefer to go the import route though, ill take an Evo X over American muscle anyday.

As far as luxury AND performance. M > all.

i guess it's people like ninjahood that is helping american car companies from completely going under.

also it seems like a lot of you are trying to FORCE him to like a euro/japanese car...everyone has different opinions and tastes, let the dude live. however, ipersonally would never buy a dodge in my life.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I think of it as just buy what you like. The 3-series and C-Class are nice cars to me. A nice house and a kia is better than an apartment and a benz or 3 series.

Doing it could be having a 3-series with a house, money in the bank, cash to fly out to vegas and gamble. Instead of driving a 7-series and eating McDonald's for dinner because you can't afford real food.

I will say that you are NOT doing it by driving a S-Class or 7-Series and living at home with Mom's and Pop's.
THANK YOU. So what if I drive a C class? I have my own house and my own business in Canada. When I'm taking classes, I stay in NY and workvalet. I'm only 21 and love the foundation I'm on right now. Would I like a nicer car? Sure, but only when I can drop the cash for it comfortably. Mycar is MY car,paid in full, not something I'm renting or still paying off...

And cguy, nice CLK bro, would love to see some more pics of it.

Im 21, and I have a 335 coupe. Alpine White, its in my profile pic but I'll post pics soon (done some mods). To the kid who said A Dodge Magnum is superiorneeds some reassurance from me, I would never ever buy an American car ecspecially an American car that Police drive everyday, you wanna talk about dime adozen? look at your local police station. And about the Lexus IS, hahaha, thats funny. Good car but they don't come close to the performance and stabilityof a BMW, believe me, I did my research before buying mine.

if your young and own one then I'm jealous. But yeah and M3 or an AMG is the real thing, but then again same goes for the 5 series or an S class an AMG oran M is always the best.

Back
Top Bottom