3 teens posted taped sex assaults of girl, 12, on Facebook

Coincidentally I was making this exact point in a non-related thread that was derailed:

So what train station did your girl almost get raped at? Did the cop arrest the guy? Why don't you explain more about your girls experience? Can't answer in your own posting,I might as well thread jack this one.

Last edited:
A 12 year old though, and they taped it. 
mean.gif

I did not say community. I said environment. Two completely different things. The community is simply a subgroup of environment. You obviously did not comprehend what I said, which is that the kids deserve prison time, but they also need rehab. Because this behavior is not innate, it is learned. You are not born with intent to rape and video tape people. Simple fact which was proven since we found Genie. So when it boils down, they learned it somewhere. Which does not make it entirely their fault. In other words, good kid mad city. Are the kids wrong for their actions? Hell yes. But the behavior itself is not entirely their doing. 

Which exactly what I stated before. This guy was a criminal, and he went to jail and was given rehab. As far as I have heard, he has yet to molest more children. Which is more important, to you? Him molesting children, or trying to be a better citizen? 

I meant it when I said people need to get over the whole "you did wrong, so you will be in jail forever." mentality. Which is exactly what is bringing him down socially. 
dude he's not trying to be a better citizen, it's only because of the artificial constructs the state has built around him that he hasn't done it again since he's been out - and that's straight from the horse's mouth.  what's more important to me is that he doesn't get the chance to be around kids again, because he has no self control - therefore i have to freaking pay for him to be controlled.  what's bringing him down socially is that HE USED A POSITION OF POWER TO ABUSE MULTIPLE CHILDREN UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING THEIR HELPER AND FRIEND.  gee, what's so wrong with that right?!  

And it shouldn't be! The hell type of argument you was tryna make?!
mean.gif
reading comprehension, get into it.  that's the argument i was making - that his thoughts on letting people get out earlier and they'll live happy, successful lives  and be boons for society because they were coddled through their super short sentences is off.  

The nomad and sir Charles are absolutely correct. Only ones who can see the real problem. It is absolutely 100% environment. All of u who say otherwise need to pick up a book. You gotta learn how the mind works. It is not their fault per se. They are responsible for their actions but they are not at fault entirely.

So what train station did your girl almost get raped at? Did the cop arrest the guy? Why don't you explain more about your girls experience? Can't answer in your own posting, might as well thread jack this one?
I did I posted maps too ...there's only 2 trains the L and the M that run into Willy/Bush. No she didn't press charges because nothing was stolen, she just wanted to go home. I probably wouldn't understand as a man as to why she didn't but she said she felt embarrassed and didn't want to deal with drawn out court hearings and missing work. 

The whole ordeal was less than 5 mins, she said she was only sleep for 2 stops, Hewes and Marcy on the J

Let me rephrase that two trains that MOST of this area depends on are the L and M. The J train is least favorable and the oldest and dirtiest. Also the least safest. Which is why police ride the line.

It is very simple to blame it on environment because that IS the cause of the problem in the youth. The hard part is how to prevent things like this. Putting them in jail forever does not fix things at all. In a perfect world the best way to fix problems like these is to PREVENT it. Talk to these teenagers, uncover the source of their trouble minds which probably is the people around them. Put in role models and community centers in these areas of trouble and create heroes for these children to look up to. I want to go as far to say that these teenagers are a lost cause (which probably isn't the case but likely) but what we need to do as a society is to LEARN from these children and see how we can prevent it in the future. However it is much more profitable for us to put them in jail and call it a day. :smh:

Depression is not a health issue, it is an emotion. We all feel it at one point or another. There is certain types of depression that can be seen as health issues though, and that's called clinical depression. Where it is so bad, a doctor needs to intervene. Preferably a therapist, since psychiatrists are demons.

Depression is definitely a health issue since it originates in the brain and has physical and emotional consequences. I think the statistic is 3 out of every 10 experience some sort of prolonged period of depression in their life-- chances are it's more like 8 of 10 will experience it in a shorter spurt. There's definitely middle ground between that "my situation sucks so I'm going to feel down for a few days/weeks" and the "my mind and body are telling me that something is very wrong and I have limited control over it". Having experienced the latter and leaving my job as a result, I take objection with the "those who are depressed are just weak" argument. When you physically can't get up in the morning and experience severe anxiety being around people you care about, it's a little bit more than being a weak-minded individual. Looking back on my own struggles with depression, I will say that perspective and awareness are two of the more powerful coping mechanisms one can tap in to. If you can acknowledge your own physical/mental/emotional state, you're one step closer to finding the appropriate outlets to deal. For me, it was working out daily and talking through my problems with people I was comfortable around--it was also doing as much as possible to keep myself out of the rut that I was in- I feel for those who have clinical depression and deal with it on a daily basis. It's not pretty.

Last edited:
It is very simple to blame it on environment because that IS the cause of the problem in the youth. The hard part is how to prevent things like this. Putting them in jail forever does not fix things at all. In a perfect world the best way to fix problems like these is to PREVENT it. Talk to these teenagers, uncover the source of their trouble minds which probably is the people around them. Put in role models and community centers in these areas of trouble and create heroes for these children to look up to. I want to go as far to say that these teenagers are a lost cause (which probably isn't the case but likely) but what we need to do as a society is to LEARN from these children and see how we can prevent it in the future. However it is much more profitable for us to put them in jail and call it a day.
mean.gif
Basically, people would rather just lock them up and not deal with it. It's more cost effective to the state budget just to "hope" they learned their lesson and when they come home they come home to NO job, education or life skills. Just the stigma of a misguided childhood mistake. 

Again, they're not angels, and it takes some level of deviousness to do what they did. But again, most people don't see how these kids grow up and really have no idea about the conditions.

Crack houses, domestic violence, neglect, starvation, rape, sexual molestation and NO ONE to talk to about...I've seen it happen, I have friends who live this live, I lived it myself.

When you get older and if you're lucky enough to be exposed to a different way of life, you'll start to see it truly psychotic conditions. I have cousins who raise their kids like that. It's sad because they don't want me to tell them how to raise their kids. But I can just look at some of them and see death and jail in their future.

This the CHI, right?!!!! *Ye Voice*

What gets me the most is the fact that most of them gangs and **** out there is made up of LITTLE ninjas. It's like there was never a generational break from all the gang stuff out there. So it has been a prepetual trend of negative in the Chi. Cmon now, all em lil dudes in the Chi deadass see Chief Keef and think "I wanna be like that *****." Any OG or old head that used to bang or used to be in the streets will try to put you on to some knowledge. They don't have anyone giving them knowledge of self or knowledge of anything for that matter. **** is just sad at this point.

It is very simple to blame it on environment because that IS the cause of the problem in the youth. The hard part is how to prevent things like this. Putting them in jail forever does not fix things at all. In a perfect world the best way to fix problems like these is to PREVENT it. Talk to these teenagers, uncover the source of their trouble minds which probably is the people around them. Put in role models and community centers in these areas of trouble and create heroes for these children to look up to. I want to go as far to say that these teenagers are a lost cause (which probably isn't the case but likely) but what we need to do as a society is to LEARN from these children and see how we can prevent it in the future. However it is much more profitable for us to put them in jail and call it a day. 
THANK YOU! This is what I have been trying to get across.

What do these kids have to look up to? Rappers who talk about drugs, crime, and rape (Rick Ross), Movies that portray strong violence and crime, people who (in certain areas, such as ghettos) live a life where crime is an everyday thing. 

What else do they know? 

Talking to my friend who moved from here to Harlem, he tells me all of the things that goes down in the school system. 

"My friend carries around a red bottle all day. Because he is a blood and it's in case he gets jumped"

"Fights break out everyday here. Man that **** is funny"

"There is a cripple here who walks on a walker. It looks like 2 canes, so when people see him they yell out 2 CANEZ!"

You can see where I am going. This type of stupid behavior is all these kids know, and there isn't a single thing people have done to fix it. Better schools, more positive role models, possibly a censor on some of these bad influences.

These kids aren't lost causes yet. But once this society and law system gets to them, they are done for. It's all something they had little control over. 

Oh the ignorance. 

The prison system has the potential to be ideal if it wasn't so corrupt. People can be locked up and come out great citizens if their sentences are done correctly. But there are people like you who only hope people come out well, and you don't look at what can actually make them better. Which is where you become a living contradiction, and your word means nothing. 

As for your thoughts on repeat offenders. No, it is not inherent nor is it innate knowledge. Damn near everything can be rehabilitated. No matter what the hell it is. I already explained why repeat offenders exist, if you don't know then you didn't read it. Rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. can all be rehabilitated with a good therapist. Nobody gives these people the time of day, so they just stick to their original ways and continue doing crimes. While you sit here mad about it saying "oh these criminals" thinking there is nothing to do but keep them in a damn cell. Well guess what, pal? Doing nothing is just like sitting by and watching the wheels go round and round. There is so much that can be done, but people choose to be comfortable laying in ignorant bliss. 

Shut up.

• mean.gif
     @ 16 yr olds running trains on a 12 year old......messing w/ a middle school girl while youre in hs is some loser **** 
and even if they were the same age.....why the **** would you post it on fb

All I read out of this is "He's not trying to be a better citizen because I have yet to allow him to do so."
that's because you're a bleeding heart and have obviously never met someone that's been inside nor have you yourself been inside.  if you had actually READ what i wrote you would see that FROM HIS OWN MOUTH he admits that if left to his own devices he would go RIGHT THE **** BACK to doing what he was doing and that the best thing for him is to wear that bracelet and be shunned because he deserves it.  you gotta open your eyes buddy, it's cold as **** out there and those guys that come out would snatch somebody's heart if it gave them whatever they were lookin for.  look at ol boy at hofstra, he's out on parole and what's the first thing he does, tries to hold ****** hostage screaming bout he don't wanna go back in the clink WHILE DOING SOMETHING THAT'S GONNA GET HIM BACK IN THERE.  he coulda just met up with his parole officer and make better choices but nope!  you wanna 'allow' these guys to be better citizens?  move 'em into your house.  you down for that bruh bruh?  of course you're not because you're all talk and if my buddy wanted to move in with you you gonna bring out the cot?  huh?  are any of y'all feelin for these boys gonna do that?  gonna let charlie manson crash?  gonna let ol boy from Boston bombings split a spliff with y'all on the porch?  NOPE.  gimme a break duder.  

IMO all of this started to get bad when the government passed laws that prevent us from disciplining our kids. As a result they grow up with no kind of fear or respect for authority.

Back
Top Bottom