3 things you hate about your job....name them

1. Not learning as much as I should be to build my marketability.
2. Everyone around me is complacent and not passionate about what they do.
3. Very monotonous.

1. Snitches at work
2. Getting introuble because of snitches
3. Having to do plumbing gets bad sometimes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm a waitress....
1) People who don't say please and thank you

2) People who ignore me like I'm not a person. "Can I get anyone some more coffee?" *holding coffee thing* *entire table ignores me* *I repeat the question louder* *still ignores me* *I walk away* *Five seconds later* "WHERE THE $*(#@) IS MY COFFEE?!? I WANT COFFEE RIGHT NOW!" Me: -__-

3) People who snap their fingers. Pull that garbage with me and I'll turn right the f around and you aren't getting served. I'm a human, you complete dillhole. 
mad.gif

where do you work?>

I'm a truck driver

1.Racist hillbillies/dumb co-workers
2.careless drivers that cut in front of me at the last minute
3.away from home a lot

Im a manager and I just had to tell an employee to go the *!!* home because he soiled himself.

indifferent.gif

He is a bipolar but I didn't know that he couldn't hold his #+%* together. So now I'm short staffed.

1.Cheap Customers
2. Incompetent managers and supervisors
3. The pay is trash

"I need to find some thing new"-Q-tip

private security

1. cold weather
2. lack of activity (gets boring after second hour)
3. messy co workers (its like whoever isn't in the room that's who they talk about
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

...blessed to even be employed, though...

coworker w/ a big booty
boners from my coworker w/ the big booty
going home with a boner from my coworker w/ the big booty

1) Ugly females flirting with me
2) Middle-aged /older women who are insecure about being uneducated/unsuccessful (career secretaries, basically) and take it out on young professionals (and we pretty much have to take it)
3) Only 2 weeks vacation to start ... 5 years to get the third week

I really like my job, though.

Teacher...

- Kids that are complete little ++%%!*#!
- Parents that are in denial that their kids are complete little ++%%!*#!
- The pay to work ratio...
30t6p3b.gif

Not staying in education past 2013

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

I'm a waitress....
1) People who don't say please and thank you

2) People who ignore me like I'm not a person. "Can I get anyone some more coffee?" *holding coffee thing* *entire table ignores me* *I repeat the question louder* *still ignores me* *I walk away* *Five seconds later* "WHERE THE $*(#@) IS MY COFFEE?!? I WANT COFFEE RIGHT NOW!" Me: -__-

3) People who snap their fingers. Pull that garbage with me and I'll turn right the f around and you aren't getting served. I'm a human, you complete dillhole. 
mad.gif

where do you work?>
At a golf course in Vancouver

My manager who doesn't know how do do their job let alone my job.

Some of my co=workers who are snitches and will stab you in the back the first chance they get.

Me working out of class but having to suck it up because there's a hiring freeze.

I work for the gov't BTW....

I'm a teacher

-Kids that never shut the hell up when I'm talkin..
-Principals that belittle teachers for no apparent reason..
-Pay can be higher but I do it for the love of teaching
-Grading papers
laugh.gif

1. Pay rate
2. Customers (Its a Pasilla Pepper no its not #+!%%* sweet!!!!)

3. Shifts (It was horrible working nights but 2 weeks ago I got switched back to 5am to 6am but well see how long it lasts)

I'm a student assistant at my school's library
-Low wage
-Monthly Pay
-Difficult Coworkers.
The job is really easy though.

1. My boss...and I was watching Family Feud earlier where one of the questions at the end was how would you rate your job on a scale from 1 - 10? The top answer was 10.

Get the #+*% outta here...who would really rate the enjoyment of their job on a scale from 1 -10 with a 10? Not me and most of the people I know wouldn't either. When you have a !#@#* of a boss that can make life miserable. Imo female supervisors are the worst.
sick.gif

2. My boss.
3. My boss.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Work in a hospital.
I am a temp- no benefits, no holidays, no vacation time, no overtime.
Certain people are either lazy, or care more about paperwork and covering their rear more than patient care.
My job hits me in waves. Ill have 20 minutes where I have nothing to do, than all of a sudden 4 doctors and/or patients need my imidiate(sp) attention at the same time for the next half hour each.

I recently worked in the core lab at Jackson Memorial Hospital here in Miami.  I would usually handle the phones and it is exactly like this.  It's awful when you care more than everyone else and man it is lame to see people not doing what's obviously the smart thing just because of a rule that needs to be changed.

1. Cheap customers always asking for a dsjfa discount.
2. Customers who don't know what they want.
3. Asshats that bring their kids w/mcdonalds who touch everything with their nasty hands.

Back
Top Bottom