3 Thugs beat up man in road rage fight caught on tape

kicking a dude's face while he out is not cool..hope these fools get caught. anyone got updates?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn homie got a Rihanna beatdown to a song with Rihanna on it.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Got me picturing her laid out with CB kicking her jaw in 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude didnt deserve to get his +%$ kicked like that

but he has to know better, put your pride aside and remove yourself from a situation you know you wont come out on top

Originally Posted by odog24

wow no one even helped the dude or tried to stop the fight.
Honestly these days you can't help strangers that are in a fight....you don't know if they have a gun or knife or a bat in the trunk. I'm sorry but I'm not risking my life for a complete stranger. Unless I know you then you have to accept the consequences of your own actions especially in this situation. Dude in purple wanted to fight and got dealt with...Thats why its better to just walk away....sucks what happened but it probably could have been avoided

Dude is a dummy.

1. He's outnumbered.
2. He's starting a fight over something minute.
3. Those "thugs" might be strapped.

If he's gonna commit to fighting against possibly three guys, then he needs to go in with a lot more aggression than that. Spear him or something. Damn.

Those kicks to the head are just pitiful.

"If it would have been a fair one he would have wooped that first dude... that's why his man jumped in because he knew he couldn't beat him one on one."

No doubt about it.

so is the NT consensus sp? that the beat down was fine, but the 4 kicks afterwards were unnecessary?

It sucks he didnt get a 1 v 1 but he shouldnt have suspected that. but im very BIG on just cause you get your A!! handed to you doesnt mean you get to press charges and sue.

(minus the kicks after being lights out) i was ok with the vid, only cause i would jump in if my boy was losing. sucks but true. )

damn that makes me think. I and i think a lot of the older NTers state theres never a fair fight anymore cause the youngins are punks and all that, but how many of yall lettin your boy take an L in front of you?

^^^your right, cant really see any situation where im just letting my boy get handled when im able to at the very least diffuse the fight...all those kicks were still unnecessary.

laugh.gif
at all the ppl mad that no one stopped the fight, so your saying you would of stopped, parked, and tried to separate a fight between complete strangers, in the middle of the road as well mind you...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn that makes me think. I and i think a lot of the older NTers state theres never a fair fight anymore cause the youngins are punks and all that, but how many of yall lettin your boy take an L in front of you?
I'm not stopping or jumping in a fair fight if my boy is losing, if he's man enough to fight he's man enough not to need me to bail him out.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If he's gonna commit to fighting against possibly three guys, then he needs to go in with a lot more aggression than that. Spear him or something. Damn.

Those kicks to the head are just pitiful.
If he knew what he was doing (effective aggression) then he should've known that first front-kick had to have been dead on (causing a KO or at the very least created some distance) for him to have had any chance in that fight.
Dude had heart though. Stupid as !*@% but he had heart.

I'd probably record it and not seperate the fight too.
roll.gif
at the soundtrack. If you're gonna challenge 3 dudes, in the middle of the road, be prepared for a L. He got it..

Like others said, he should've just drove off.  I get road rage every now-and-then, but I'm not about to stop my car and fight three people.  In fact, I wouldn't stop my car to fight one person, you never know what these idiots are capable of.  My friend and I were walking into starbucks and he sees his friend, runs up to his car and knocks on the window.  Luckily, his friend realized who it was because he said he was reaching for his gun 
30t6p3b.gif
.  And it's not like we live in an area where crime is rampant, but it just goes to show you never know what/who you're dealing with...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I'm not stopping or jumping in a fair fight if my boy is losing, if he's man enough to fight he's man enough not to need me to bail him out.
So if your boy is getting destroyed, like $#++#%# destroyed, you're not gonna stop it at least? Yeah..ok.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

My friend and I were walking into starbucks and he sees his friend, runs up to his car and knocks on the window.  Luckily, his friend realized who it was because he said he was reaching for his gun 
30t6p3b.gif
Same thing almost happened to me last week, I was meeting my homie at his crib but he got locked out of his house and was sitting in his car waiting for his roommate.
So I'm literally creeping up on his car thinking about trying to startle him or something, but then I realized...

Homie ALWAYS got the burner on deck. I reassessed that situation real quickly. 
laugh.gif
 Imagine being shot by your own homie like that? 

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by kdawg

What sort of idiot approaches someone who has just been badly beaten around the head and tries to lift them up.

The first lesson of helping an injured person is don't make them worse. He could have been paralysed by their stupidity.
That and he lost the fight once he started kicking.

Right, which was at the very beginning. Aint no kickboxing in the streets. It's an automatic take-down. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Right. Same here; unless his health is in danger, then I am stepping in.
But also, there IS no such thing as a fair fight. Thinking there is such thing as a fair fight is pure ignorance. You need to understand your surroundings and possible outcomes.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by kdawg

What sort of idiot approaches someone who has just been badly beaten around the head and tries to lift them up.

The first lesson of helping an injured person is don't make them worse. He could have been paralysed by their stupidity.
That and he lost the fight once he started kicking.

Right, which was at the very beginning. Aint no kickboxing in the streets. It's an automatic take-down. 
eyes.gif

not necessarily true, he just had no business trying to throw that slow motion, off-balance front kick. 
laugh.gif

kicks are the last thing most dudes are looking for in a street fight because most dudes just square up and try to box it out. a well-timed kick to the shin or kneecap (strikes to the joint) could potentially finish a fight. There's a reason such strikes are outlawed in MMA. 

Back
Top Bottom