-$30,000,000 Penthouse in the Trump Tower of Chicago... Who's about that life?

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Not worth it IMO.

I'd rather buy a 15 mil condo on the water in downtown NYC and a 7 Mil estate in PA/NoVa/Ct/NJ or some surrounding territory.

People with money have it for a reason.

A place that nice that hasn't been scooped up before it hits the market cause its obviously priced too high.

pimp.gif

My man knows what's up!

Not worth it in Chicago, especially with those winters, not that you would have to ever leave. Its funny 30mil isn't even enough for a CPW penthouse.

It's dope but I don't think I'd pay that money for one in Chicago. Chicago is cool but not for 30 mil.

chi town is booty tho..

dope view etc. rather look at Manhattan tho grr that view from my moms old office, i use to sit in her chair and look out window like i was king.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

chi town is booty tho..

dope view etc. rather look at Manhattan tho grr that view from my moms old office, i use to sit in her chair and look out window like i was king.

you never been to the chi though. hell.. you dont even live in NY no more.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

The view + The Space is nice of course, but the amount of luxurious properties in various locations you can buy with 30 Mill is more appealing than spending it all on that one condo.
Id rather have 3 or 4 furnished mansions/condos placed in different locations that can have equally, if not more beautiful views and space than throw it all on that one unfurnished condo. Gonna take you quite a few more racks to fill it up as well.

Of course, like someone said earlier...who ever buys this obviously has the kind of money where this wont be his only home.

But thats just me.

Not that I'm ever going to be about that life anyways though... 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Unless you're talking about hooping, Change your SN...
laugh.gif

J/P... I get your point

laugh.gif
 Cole Blooded. 
I'll get there one day my dude. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

$30M is estate-with-gates money.  No thanks.

With penthouses you're paying for location, views, exclusivity, Amenities offered by the building, and the fact that you can say "I live on the 89th floor of the Trump".....Not to mention your smack-dab in the middle of one of the Nicest/biggest cities in the US...

This joint is like living in a 14,260sqft 5 star hotel room... It comes with a cleaning lady and everything. 

Understood, but this means nothing to me.  I'm a value guy, so for me this is just an overpriced apartment unit.
Show me a 14,260 sqft mansion with views plus gardens and then I'd be excited.

[h1]A sneak peek at the Trump Tower penthouse [/h1]

Derrick Rose has a Condo in the trump on the 84th floor. My girl and I were lookin' to move in the Trump, but they want over $3k a month for a studio
sick.gif
laugh.gif
...We aint about that Life...YET
smokin.gif

Lol, actually don't sound too bad. Hell, in NORCAL I'm paying a little over half of 3k now w/o half of the goodies this comes with.

How much in maintenance/upkeep though. 
It's more convenient to buy this because if you're bringing in this kind of money you're never gonna be home.

I read an article about where Diddy had some guy squatting in one of his cribs.

Not a single address in Chicago I'd pay that much for.

Take that money to Miami/NYC/LA/SF and get amazing properties in much better cities.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Derrick Rose has a Condo in the trump on the 84th floor. My girl and I were lookin' to move in the Trump, but they want over $3k a month for a studio
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Lol, actually don't sound too bad. Hell, in NORCAL I'm paying a little over half of 3k now w/o half of the goodies this comes with.

$1500+ For a studio???... Nah, i'm good...I'm paying a little over that for a 1bed+den now in the downtown area of Chicago

Not worth it IMO.

I'd rather buy a 15 mil condo on the water in downtown NYC and a 7 Mil estate in PA/NoVa/Ct/NJ or some surrounding territory.

A place that nice that hasn't been scooped up before it hits the market cause its obviously priced too high.
fa shoooo..
derrick rose  isgonna wisen up and move outta there cuz w/ his injury streak and lack of personality, that NBA and Adidas money will dry up rather quickly.

not sure about a smart savvy businessman who worked his way up copping this here... maybe some foreign billionaire copping it for his 18 year old daughter.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Seriously.

Why do I want that big %@# apartment when I can have a couple hundred acre's of land for my 4-wheeler and personal par 3 golf course plus the big %@# house twice the size of that spot?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

sick.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

$1500+ For a studio???... Nah, i'm good...I'm paying a little over that for a 1bed+den now in the downtown area of Chicago

my bad, im not in a studio lol. meant my place of residence

Originally Posted by ricky409

Not worth it IMO.

fa shoooo..
derrick rose  isgonna wisen up and move outta there cuz w/ his injury streak and lack of personality, that NBA and Adidas money will dry up rather quickly.

not sure about a smart savvy businessman who worked his way up copping this here... maybe some foreign billionaire copping it for his 18 year old daughter.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Derrick only paid $2.8mil for his... And Derricks bread aint going no where...He signed a 14 year $260mil contract and $180mil is guaranteed + his 5 year $95mil contract and who knows how much is guaranteed from that contract... So even IF (and thats a BIG "if") his hoopin days are over... Adidas will have this man living like a king for a LONG time

Originally Posted by Kramer

You and your girl were thinkin about movin there huh? ok

Yes, we considered it... Is that hard to believe? They have rental units... But they're too pricey for what they're offering... They wanted like $3100 a month for a studio. And for what we have now, we'd probably be paying TRIPLE if we were in the trump... I have the same aminities minus the room service and cleaning lady.

Back
Top Bottom