-

I'm gonna have to try this at least once. It's weird in my dreams I know it's getting towards the end when I am getting tired in them. I'm looking for energy drinks to keep me awake in the dreams that I don't want to end. If I'm in a crazy situation and I realize it, I just curl up and close my eyes and try to sleep in my dream to actually wake up. This is gonna be interesting...

been did that, everytime i look in the mirror, im back to my 16yo self, skinny and void of facial hair

idk why, nothing cool happened to me when i was 16, but thats what i see, everytime

not true always. different things happen in different dreams. i've "seen" myself in a bunch of dreams. sometimes i look as i am now, sometimes i'm my hgh school self, sometimes my teeth are falling out, and sometimes i look slightly different like someone else. the not being able to change my facial expression thing has happened before though.

i also seem to be entirely incapable of running fast or riding a bike fast in my dreams.
thats usually when i start lucid dreaming, it can be a totally realistic dream, the moment i take off to run and im super slow, i realize im dreaming and head straight to the mall to have sex with hot chicks in the fountain, i swear, i can be in dubai, i walk like two blocks and im in somerset mall gettin dream yams

I've looked at myself in the mirror twice, the first time I couldn't see myself. There was one of those things that blocks ppls identities over their face over my face. The second time I looked in the mirror I saw someone else, nobody I have ever seen. Weird stuff. 

Gonna be totally honest here, I never believe in dreams like that but like 2 years ago I remember I had a dream where I was in the bathroom and taking a piss in the dream then when I woke up I actually piss on myself and the bed smh.

The only dreams where I remember looking into a mirror all involve teeth/ eyes falling out or some other type of deformity.

I'm like a couple other in here that say if they looked in the mirror during their dream, their teeth falls out. And I have also heard teeth falling out means death.

That running slow stuff is the worst tho. I'll be literally dragging myself sometimes because my legs feel so heavy and tired. It sucks so much. :lol:

I also believe I can dream things before they have happened. One dream, a handful of years back, had me in a construction site, before ever having a construction gig of any kind. I dreamed that I was assigned to demolish a certain room and knock down a wall. In the dream I knocked the wall down and an Angel appeared, glowing with wings and all. I didn't think much of it, until I got a construction job and was assigned to the same exact wall to be demolished. I was shook up. I remembered the dream right away and was like, "nah man, I ain't knocking that wall down." I ended up doing it anyway, but now that I think about it, even though nothing happened, I probably wouldn't do it again. :lol:

I've looked in the mirror once in a dream and it looked like my eye sockets had caved in.

I was spooked that whole day.

I dreamt I was looking in the mirror all of a sudden a tooth popped out and fell into the sink, the next thing you know the all started falling out.lol. I looked the same just toothless.

i have dreams of my girlfriend cheating on me, usually when i catch her, she lies, then she eventually doesnt care, then she starts to ignore me

throughout our conversations when i catch her, her face changes, like she makes an expression ive never seen before, but its still her

Man I'm straight buggin right now readin that other thread about this
Just the name they call it freaks me the **** out

That **** is mad wild yo

ITs a few pages back somebody posted it. its about "scrying"
I have not done it but I don't recomend that you do

Never looked in a mirror while dreaming but ill try it now.

I had the pee dream last night. Has 2 of the best pisses ever. Woke up and was scared I wet the bed. Turned over but I was dry thank god. Haha.

I never had run slow dreams but I've had dreams where Im trying to fight someone or something and I can't hit them hard.

I had the pee dream last night. Has 2 of the best pisses ever. Woke up and was scared I wet the bed. Turned over but I was dry thank god. Haha.

I never had run slow dreams but I've had dreams where Im trying to fight someone or something and I can't hit them hard.

:lol: that might be the worst one. Fighting off some little demon and you just could swear you going to beat the life out this little **** but you swing like a snail.

Mad frustrating.... I just be like eff this I'm waking up, I ain't got time for this.

:lol: that might be the worst one. Fighting off some little demon and you just could swear you going to beat the life out this little **** but you swing like a snail.

Mad frustrating.... I just be like eff this I'm waking up, I ain't got time for this.

How do you not have time for it?

:lol: :lol:

Man I always have the most vivid of dreams when I conk back out after waking shortly in the middle of my sleep..Not sure if I wana try this mirror thing tho

I have yet to do this, and I just forget when I'm dreaming. Gotta remember to find a mirror in the dream world.

Wasn't there a thread like this but about calling yourself in your dream?

I had a dream two nights ago where I was aware of that thread and I picked up a phone and I remember in the dream I was about to call myself, but then I woke up. I had no intentions of doing that at anytime.... but it happened in my dream.

I don't think anything would have happened though if I would have been successful.... lol

i just tried to go to sleep after reading this thread....5 min in felt someone in my room thought it was roommate trying to use my charger. It wasnt him... this dream stuff not for me and i haven't tried to look into the mirror yet
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom