3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Alright. Matchups complete. Will be PM'ing everyone now. I also made sure no one got the same person as last year. Yes, I know I was trying to keep it simple and complicated it anyways but this will be more fun for everyone.

All PM's sent. If you did not receive a PM from me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. It's been a long night and after looking at excel sheets and names for the past hour or two, I'd be shocked if I DIDN'T make a mistake. Also, do we have any volunteers to pick up a second SS @JonnyBlazeNyc? He had no match for his size 9 and it'd be great if someone would swap with him. PM me if interested.

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

All PM's sent. If you did not receive a PM from me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. It's been a long night and after looking at excel sheets and names for the past hour or two, I'd be shocked if I DIDN'T make a mistake. Also, do we have any volunteers to pick up a second SS @JonnyBlazeNyc? He had no match for his size 9 and it'd be great if someone would swap with him. PM me if interested.
If you can fit a 9.5, let me know, I'll take you.

Size 12 gang sit tight. Maladeen might be joining in so some of you may get a change of venue.

IMPORTANT INFO:

Shipping deadline is DECEMBER 15 but please try to get it out before then. We all know how holiday shipping is. Especially whoever got Ray, that hawaii trip will be a while. Over a month to get this done shouldn't be an issue, just don't procrastinate. 

I don't care what you guys do, I will probably open mine when I get it. I don't think this should be a "Wait until Christmas" thing since 1) we aren't all celebrating that holiday and 2) that's gonna be tough to have it sitting for some time before opening. 

Please post photos of what you got when you get it with who sent it to you so we can make a collage like last year. Again, flakers will be publicly flogged and/or NT Detectived. 

Dammit I don't get back till the 18th. Probably get shoes and send those out and then send my local pieces after

Back
Top Bottom