4/11 Official Portland Trail Blazers @ Los Angeles Lakers 3:30PM EST ABC

even if the lakers tried to tank this game, its not even possible. roy didnt even play 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Wow. A running 3 that only takes a second off the clock and Fish fouls him?
sick.gif
smh.gif

It figures that the game would end like this.

Goats: guard's (- Fish) shot selection + Odom's inability to box out
I think Artest adds to the problems too. He is a non factor on offense. Ariza was at least a threat for us to slash or hit a 3. Artest will get blocked if he even gets close to the basket and his outside shooting is terrible.

We do have the worst guards in the league though. No outside shooting and terrible defense. No slashing either.

Originally Posted by copped

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ at all the sissy lakers fans in here about to have a heart attack...

calm the f' down...they obviously threw that game because they don't WANT to face portland in the first round...

you may think its all jokes, but portland can knock off the lakers in the first round, and i hope they face them...it would be fun to watch

yea because portland scares the lakers more than the thunder or spurs?

yea they wanted to be dropped down to third best record in the league and give orlando home court if they should meet in the finals?

thank you copped aka captain smart

lakers better get their act together once the playoffs start. this is not how you end a season.

Everyone saying they tanked the game is either playing (I hope) or full blown ******ed. You tell me.

I don't like this Kobe posting up game. I think that is the reason why his game isn't as effective as last year. When he posts up, the ball movement stops, everybody stops and watches. Chances for kick outs are low, teams can double him easier, and he can't use his quickness compared to off the dribble.

He needs to get back to his pick and roll, drive and dish game. I think another reason his post up is not great is he isn't passing as much, his attempts are up and his FG% is lower and his turnovers are higher this year.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by copped

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ at all the sissy lakers fans in here about to have a heart attack...

calm the f' down...they obviously threw that game because they don't WANT to face portland in the first round...

you may think its all jokes, but portland can knock off the lakers in the first round, and i hope they face them...it would be fun to watch

yea because portland scares the lakers more than the thunder or spurs?

yea they wanted to be dropped down to third best record in the league and give orlando home court if they should meet in the finals?

thank you copped aka captain smart
laugh.gif

I dont understand why they were playing andre miller like he was Steve Nash... He has the worst jumper in the league and fisher was still gettin @@@% on
smh.gif

Uh...yeah...so this may be the dumbest collection of defending champions I've ever seen. And there is little to no time left to get what all ails them corrected. Just sit Kobe the rest of the season cause clearly he has no legs at all. And hope Bynum comes back and actually contributes, which probably won't happen. Anyway I'm not feeling nearly as confident about our chances to win the title as I was at the All-Star break, it's like they forgot how to play ball, it's really ugly to watch.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Everyone saying they tanked the game is either playing (I hope) or full blown ******ed. You tell me.

A Lakers game thread? Definitely the latter.

everytime shannon brown tries to create his own shot or doesn't pass into the post, i want to throw my remote at the tv. he seriously needs to know his role on this team.
rest kobe for the rest of the season, dudes jumper and decision making is broke as hell right now.

Back
Top Bottom