4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

Honestly, I get the feeling this'll be a lackluster PPV.
ohwell.gif

John Marine Superman Hogan Cena will put an end to SwagDouchetista tonight...
tired.gif

Hopefully he comes back the same and they don't turn him face.

Out of all the matches, I'm looking forward to Rey vs. Punk the most and expect them to get more time than they did at Wrestlemania. If they keep it short tonight, it's probably to protect Rey from not blowing out his knees...

I don't think Punk is winning though...IMO it'll be a mistake cutting his hair off since it's a big part of his character now.

Charles Manson Punk
pimp.gif

my predictions

shad vs jtg winner: shad

mc cool vs phoenix winner: phoenix

punk vs rey winner: punk (interference by s.e.s and by the rumored new member joey mercury)

edge vs y2j winner: edge (match of the night)

orton vs swagger winner: swagger (interference by rhodes or debiase jr or we could see the fortunate sons stable)

cena vs batista winner: cena

hhh vs sheamus winner: sheamus

also

- There are rumors that former WWE and TNA star Shawn Daivari may be returning to WWE.

- In what could just be Matt Hardy doing the usual on Twitter, he wrote the following on Friday about Drew McIntyre: "I hate him, I really do. The reason I hate Drew is cuz he's been given everything without workin' for it.. While I've busted my !%% for EVERYTHING I've ever earned! And to earn everything I that I've have, I've sacrificed & destroyed my body.. That's why I actually respect Edge-cuz he's done the same."

- WWE filmed a commercial yesterday that will air on SyFy this Summer to start hyping the network debut of Friday Night SmackDown in October.

Spoiler [+]
A few of the names appearing in the commercial included Cody Rhodes, World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio.

Kofi and Rhodes are currently on the RAW brand so it looks like they might get drafted tomorrow night. This could also mean that Swagger and Mysterio will be staying on SmackDown.

These commercials were put together yesterday but WWE has filmed commercials to hype Superstars before, such as Evan Bourne with the ECW Title last year, then changed the plans and shot new material.

the fatal 4 way poster leaked and it shows christian as the only wrestler on the poster

My prediction

shad vs jtg winner: Shad

mc cool vs phoenix winner Mc Cool

punk vs rey winner: Punk

edge vs jericho winner: Edge

orton vs swagger winner: Orton

cena vs batista winner: Cena

HHH did not come out during his entrance. They cut backstage to find Sheamus brawling with HHH. Sheamus was in control, but HHH reversed. Sheamus got his steel pipe and hit HHH twice knocking him out. Sheamus left HHH laying.

Back
Top Bottom