4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

laugh.gif
@ Striker saying it

Tag team gauntlet match has been added to the card.

Show Miz vs 3 teams. If Show Miz loses to one of the teams, they will face that team with the titles on the line tomorrow night on Raw.

First team is Morrison and R-Truth (still in fact alive).

I wonder what Devon Dudley thinks of Ron's Wassup?
Dude could get the whole crowd to go WHAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUP before his flying headbutt.

Show had Morrison up for a chokeslam, but Morrison got his legs up around Show's neck into a triangle choke. They were against the ropes during this. The ref counted to 5 and Morrison didn't break the hold, so Morrison and R-Truth were disqualified.

MVP and Mark Henry are up next. Henry did not attack any fans on the way to the ring.

MVP hit the Playmaker on Miz, but as he was making the cover, Show hit the Knockout Punch on MVP.  Miz made the cover.

Bret Hart and the Hart Dynasty came out last.  No one saw that coming.  Smith and Kidd immediately hit the Hart Attack to get the pin on Miz (literally immediately) and made the cover to get the win.

Tomorrow night Show Miz defends against The Hart Dynasty.

I know I'm not the only one that heard what King just said.
roll.gif

King said, "I got hair like Serena, just not on my head..."
grin.gif

Cole was, "Uhhhh....anyway....", and King tried to play it off like it's his back.

King shaves his balls.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif

grin.gif

Cole was, "Uhhhh....anyway....", and King tried to play it off like it's his back.

King shaves his balls.

He is extra graphic in his autobiography

roll.gif

grin.gif

King shaves his balls.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

King shaves his balls.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom