4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Saw Damian Lillard's #ripwarrior and thought he meant the golden state warriors or something. Scrolled down and saw face post RIP warrior and I was shocked.

His promo last night gave me chills, makes it seem like he felt his end was near. RIP Warrior.

looking at the pics, rewatching the promo and reading about how he was burying the hatchet with a lot of ppl in the business makes it seem like he knew the end was near

RIP Warrior

damn. just damn. |I

was just watching him on RAW doing that promo, was surprised WWE let him. now his promo is so surreal. damn. :frown:

RIP ULTIMATE WARRIOR

Woke up from my sleep to find out Warrior past away!

Man this is surreal. We just saw what an amazing weekend he had. Making peace with the WWE, being inducted into the HOF and climbing inside the squared circle to deliver a speech we quite didn't understand at the moment, but we understand it now.

I feel for his little girls man.

Just waking up and finding out about Warrior. Incredibly awful but I'm glad he at least had his HOF weekend unlike Macho Man. This is so creepy it happened right after this big week for him though. RIP Warrior.

RIP to the legend. That promo seemed so out of place last night but wow I'm lost for words. RIP Warrior.

just incredible. I really cant believe it. I'm with everyone else, it just seems so surreal. RIP Warrior.

It's crazy, that we talked about him and his legacy so much these past days, combined with his HOF and raw promo. R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior

I thought it was another one of those Internet death hoaxes. Sucks man, dude used to get me so hype when I was a kid. That speech is eerie man. May he rest in peace ....

i was handling out mad props to warrior of the hof weekend & most of yall were crapping on me for it

well eff yall

there should be an actual physical wwe hall of fame like the professional sports have

why pay for the past when the money lies in the future? because i think people would go, i think i would go anyway

think about how cool some of the memorabilia could be at a wwe hof!
both internally & externally, wrestling has produced a ton of artifacts perfect for display, with no other use but to display
why not display it all in one place?

Last edited:
Wow this is truly crazy he was just here for the HOF, Wrestlemania and Raw. He was truly one of my favorite wrestlers growing up had his shirt, toys and even one halloween I was dressed like him. True legend in wrestling If I ever saw one and glad I got to see him one last time this past weekend. You'll be missed R.I.P. Warrior 

Saw this on the news this morning. I was watching the Hall of Fame ceremony and thinking dude looks like he's ok health-wise. RIP to him.

Back
Top Bottom