4-Year-Old Boy Gets Herpes After Putting A Used Condom In His Mouth

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

how can anyone find this funny?

probably all the atheists...
How does finding this situation funny and atheism correlate?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll wait...
doesnt really... but u all seem to b a holes...

You are a moron.  So the ability to make light of a situation is somehow related to not believing in god? 

the ability to make light of a situation like this makes u a %##@#+ up person... 

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll wait...

You are a moron.  So the ability to make light of a situation is somehow related to not believing in god? 

the ability to make light of a situation like this makes u a !%@++% up person... 

because, you know, religious people certainly aren't %$%*#% up people.

idiot.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll wait...

the ability to make light of a situation like this makes u a !%@++% up person... 

because, you know, religious people certainly aren't %$%*#% up people.

idiot.

i wasnt answering that...

and i only compared it to atheists because they come in the religion threads doin the same type of *#+*...

i know all atheists arent #%#!#+@! just like all religious people arent good... but on nt its basically how i said...

i wasnt answering that...

and i only compared it to atheists because they come in the religion threads doin the same type of *#+*...

i know all atheists arent #%#!#+@! just like all religious people arent good... but on nt its basically how i said...

The situation might not be as bad as it could be. If I am not mistaken all he is going to get is cold sores, which most of us have had at one point in our lives.

This situation makes me want to buy new sheet every time I check into a hotel. I know some people who work at a hotel and they have told me some horror stores.

The situation might not be as bad as it could be. If I am not mistaken all he is going to get is cold sores, which most of us have had at one point in our lives.

This situation makes me want to buy new sheet every time I check into a hotel. I know some people who work at a hotel and they have told me some horror stores.

Originally Posted by RedMan

not exactly. most people do have cold sores. but there are two types of herpes. it looks like he got the STD version, which is only transmitted through sexual contact/fluids. The other kind is the common cold sore

not exactly. most people do have cold sores. but there are two types of herpes. it looks like he got the STD version, which is only transmitted through sexual contact/fluids. The other kind is the common cold sore

hopefully its a curable std and he doesnt get affected with hiv...the room must have been used for prostitution..... and since the hotel is no longer owned by the previous owner maybe they got lazy and didnt want to clean the rooms

hopefully its a curable std and he doesnt get affected with hiv...the room must have been used for prostitution..... and since the hotel is no longer owned by the previous owner maybe they got lazy and didnt want to clean the rooms

I was discussing this story with two friends (I'm a research assistant, one of my friends is an infectious disease fellow and the other is a microbiologist), and we are all very much skeptical about how this little boy supposedly acquired herpes. A severe latex allergy seems more probable. I hope his grandmother isn't lying, especially when you consider what happens to a herpes-simplex virus when it is exposed to air. It dies VERY quickly. How did he acquire herpes if he put the item in his mouth several hours after it was allegedly used and exposed to air?

I feel awful about this child, but I am very curious to hear if he was actually diagnosed by a doctor and when.

I was discussing this story with two friends (I'm a research assistant, one of my friends is an infectious disease fellow and the other is a microbiologist), and we are all very much skeptical about how this little boy supposedly acquired herpes. A severe latex allergy seems more probable. I hope his grandmother isn't lying, especially when you consider what happens to a herpes-simplex virus when it is exposed to air. It dies VERY quickly. How did he acquire herpes if he put the item in his mouth several hours after it was allegedly used and exposed to air?

I feel awful about this child, but I am very curious to hear if he was actually diagnosed by a doctor and when.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

It wasn't the gmom, according to the report the doctors said it looked like Herpes but wanted to run more tests to be sure.

I really hope that it isn't. He's an innocent child and that would be real unfortunate for him to have to live the rest of his life w/ a disease u can't cure. It's just as bad as children born w/ HIV b/c of their promiscuous parents

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

It wasn't the gmom, according to the report the doctors said it looked like Herpes but wanted to run more tests to be sure.

I really hope that it isn't. He's an innocent child and that would be real unfortunate for him to have to live the rest of his life w/ a disease u can't cure. It's just as bad as children born w/ HIV b/c of their promiscuous parents

Back
Top Bottom