40 Glocc jumped by Game & his BWS goons

Lame. Dudes in their 30s jumping folks. Story would have been better if they offed one another.

That boy still talkin @@@+ 
laugh.gif

What does it matter that they're 30?

This lame clown fake crip disrespected the game and blackwallstreet on twitter, on radio, wshh

And got what he deserved
and I hope it continues to happen.

40 glocc about to get murked

Remember when menace and bws goons stomped him out and left him all bloody.

Didn't 40 glocc pull out a gun on menace at a video shoot.

At what point do you retaliate?

This clown stay getting jumped stomped out punched chased.....

This is the second time 40 glocc got the bws goons walking through his wig....

30 year old dudes still throw hands.....dudes act like its a age limit on getting your *** whooped....If game was just talking **** and not doing nothing then yall would say he's fake...smdh........

Originally Posted by loskickking23

30 year old dudes still throw hands.....dudes act like its a age limit on getting your *** whooped....If game was just talking **** and not doing nothing then yall would say he's fake...smdh........

Man don't let these idiots fool you. When you are 30 you not even suppose to be on the radio "dissing" or making videos of you jumping someone with guns aimed at them. But its hard to be a man when you surrounded by children. 

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Man don't let these idiots fool you. When you are 30 you not even suppose to be on the radio "dissing" or making videos of you jumping someone with guns aimed at them. But its hard to be a man when you surrounded by children. 

That's the thing though, when you in ur 30's alot of stuff ain't supposed to happen that happens... I'm in my 30's and don't blame no one for stepping out of that I'm to old for that bull**** mode.. It happens..Lol... Seems like people would have been happier if he would have killed him.. Like that's what grown men do

That's the thing though, when you in ur 30's alot of stuff ain't supposed to happen that happens... I'm in my 30's and don't blame no one for stepping out of that I'm to old for that bull**** mode.. It happens..Lol... Seems like people would have been happier if he would have killed him.. Like that's what grown men do
I'm sorry but grown men don't pull guns on other grown men and jump them. I'm 22 years old and it's going to take a hell of a lot 
for me to even want to put my hands on you or drawn a gun, like my life or a loved ones life has to be in danger. There is no reason 30 year old men should be fighting in the streets and videotaping like high school children. No excuse.

Can't keep dissing %!*#!@ and running your mouth ..

Better be glad thats all that happened to him ..

I get that but when you film it with your iPhone that tells me you enjoy doing this and you are a attention %%$!*. You can handle your business. I get it. We all get caught up and act like a child at times. We're going to get caught up. But when I get caught up I don't brag about it. 

I get that but when you film it with your iPhone that tells me you enjoy doing this and you are a attention %%$!*. You can handle your business. I get it. We all get caught up and act like a child at times. We're going to get caught up. But when I get caught up I don't brag about it. 
i feel you about the recording.....That was definatly to much....But as far as what this dude got, he deserved it...It could have been from dudes in their late 60's 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom