40 Glocc jumped by Game & his BWS goons

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

These two dudes are idiots. But I do really hope game gets his *@+ kicked by Drake.

Out of all the dudes in the rap game you said drake??
You realize Game single handedly DESTROYED G-Unit and 50 cent's rapping career? 

He absolutely demolished 50, track after track. 

He'd make drake cry to common to make it stop 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

These two dudes are idiots. But I do really hope game gets his *@+ kicked by Drake.

Out of all the dudes in the rap game you said drake??
You realize Game single handedly DESTROYED G-Unit and 50 cent's rapping career? 

He absolutely demolished 50, track after track. 

He'd make drake cry to common to make it stop 
laugh.gif

wait-wut-jpg.jpg

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Why are cats criticizing the game for? If that's what he felt needed to happen to stall all that BS so what? Ya'll hens stay clucking. How you gonna get mad at what another man is doing? Is he paying ya'll bills or something? If he fights so what? Is that man putting money in/out of your pocket or food in/out of ya'll mouths? smgdmfh ya'll sound like girls
Guess no ones allowed to comment on what anyone does ever then
indifferent.gif
. Lets just do away with commentary for sports, post political debate analysis, and any medium where people talk about others. You sound silly, you dont have to be directly affected by something to have an opinion on it, and on top of it the people who are in support of this seem more vested in this situation than anyone else, getting excited cause a guy go beat up talking about "he deserved it" and "hes lucky he didnt get killed"....
I dont see whats effeminate about people thinking that a 30+ year old man with a wife and two kids is running down on people in the middle of broad daylight and putting it on youtube (which is an effeminate action mind you, cause thats nothing but attention seeking), knowing full well that doing something like this will result in a more drastic retaliation because egos were brused and pride is on the line. Cause he wanted to still be bout it at 30 when hes a world famous millionaire, he put his own life and the life of his family in danger. He is an idiot. Guess you gotta be a goon at 30 to be a man, never mind putting the well being of your family and yourself above things....

Originally Posted by tyisny

This is what i hate about hiphop fans one second it's everything is so WWF im tired of this fake beef, then when it gets handled it's suddenly " I can't believe there acting like this/ misrepresenting the culture" blah blah blah

I'd rather see a fake beef that stays on wax over this anyday. I'm well aware that not all rappers are frauds and that this kind of stuff happens on the daily, but really it shouldnt.
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Grown men acting like children. The Internet got these dudes trying to show out for the web.
30t6p3b.gif
THIS.

To be clear, I'm not trying to look down on Game for doing what he did, I dont even know the whole story, what I do think is crazy however is that so many people think that being against this automatically means youre soft. Thats crazy talk. From what I do know, hes wylin for this one, and even if theres a "legitimate" reason for this, I cant help but think that he indirectly put his family in danger with this and thats a shame.

Game haters are in here scrambling to find reasons why game is wrong in this.... 40 was a clown running around starting **** with any and everybody he could and RECORDING IT !! Payback is a &&@!?@&$!' is all I got to say

dudes are soo soft these days

if a dude was constantly disrespecting you publicly and you get a chance to run down on him you dont do it?

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

tyisny wrote:

Masculinity is a thing of the past. Being effeminate is in.

basically...u can almost feel which nters grew up in the slums and which ones only see the hood thru their cpu straight by the responses...like...how do yall handly ur real life problems outside of the web, in ur burbs?? id love to kno..lol..
like homie said earlier, when they start shooting over nothing then yes, it went too far..but scrapping, NT done really got so soft that grown men throwing hands gets frowned upon..lol..too much time in the frank ocean thread...
roll.gif

best thing to do is get money and not get caught slippin and not end up on worldstarhiphop

All i know of 40 glocc is him making these tough guy vids just like this.  So i commend Game for turning the tables.  Although its all childish, kudos sir lol

laugh.gif
 the %!*#%# in this thread
s'what happens when you bumpin them gums loud n proud

we need a game x ghost track about all the cats they stomped behind closed doors..... would be
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
"look at u"
roll.gif

Ehh...
15+ Goons...
All Packing Heat...
Then Game wants to throw hands...

I want to see a 1 on 1...If he would of hit Game, he would have got shot.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Ehh...
15+ Goons...
All Packing Heat...
Then Game wants to throw hands...

I want to see a 1 on 1...If he would of hit Game, he would have got shot.

PO
grin.gif
 Yea cuz you were there 

@*$@ happens, take the L and keep it moving. 40's glad he's alive.

They way 40 talks all the time he should know he's a target wheather if it's 1-on-1 or 10 guys with guns surrounding him.

ty i hear what you saying...

but at the end of the day, this is a video that he put out of himself hitting someone who is not throwing punches, he is trying to get away, and dude still keep coming...

its one thing to stand up for something, make your point be known but i just think a real g would do work and not put what he did out there like that. business of that level should be handled more quietly.

so at the end of the day, he is implicating himself... no matter what happened prior.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

@*$@ happens, take the L and keep it moving. 40's glad he's alive.

They way 40 talks all the time he should know he's a target wheather if it's 1-on-1 or 10 guys with guns surrounding him.

Back
Top Bottom