40 Glocc jumped by Game & his BWS goons

Come on now... a lot of you cats ain't from cali nor hoods.

First of Bloods roll deep. How it was from the start and always will be. I'm affiliated, but I don't bang.
Still got my picture on the gang file tho.

You can catch crips in 2s or 3s slipping often. Cause there are so many. Idk why just how it is.

Y'all playin like game and his boys weren't strapped. They know who would be there.

I believe 40 that he was jumped, but if you really thuggin how you say you are, it woulda had to been a stand off.
Gun on game (the boss) and call for a resolution or let it fly.
Cause getting jumped is on par with getting shot.
One kick to the head and its close to being a wrap most of the time.

But that's just me. No room for fair ones in the concrete jungle.

Zeebras don't ask lions for fair ones.

Say what you want about the game but he's been knocking out rappers....long list of cleaning clocks...

Knocked out ras kass in 2006....then knocked out ras kass again in new years eve last year

Caught up with 40 glocc and gave him the beats by game....they have a 2nd part of the vid where lilebws is beating the crap out of 40 glocc in the bushes when game left the scene..

I remember bishop Lamont tried to send shots at game...then apologized and squashed it....where is bishop Lamont at now? Lol

I much rather rappers box it out and fight it out....then guns and shoot outs....prison and funerals are not cool...

With as much crap these rAppers talk to each other...I'd expect someone to get beat up ko'd when they bump heads...

Didn't 40 glocc shove a gun in Compton menace (bws) face and then they jumped him at a show...lol

Rather they settle it like men...then wshh back and forth, radio interviews and diss songs...

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

First of Bloods roll deep. How it was from the start and always will be. I'm affiliated, but I don't bang.

You can catch crips in 2s or 3s slipping often. Cause there are so many. Idk why just how it is.

Y'all playin like game and his boys weren't strapped. They know who would be there.

I believe 40 that he was jumped, but if you really thuggin how you say you are, it woulda had to been a stand off.

For some reason I saw this when I was reading your post....

0.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

pimp.gif

762n.jpg

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Say what you want about the game but he's been knocking out rappers....long list of cleaning clocks...

Knocked out ras kass in 2006....then knocked out ras kass again in new years eve last year

Caught up with 40 glocc and gave him the beats by game....they have a 2nd part of the vid where lilebws is beating the crap out of 40 glocc in the bushes when game left the scene..

I remember bishop Lamont tried to send shots at game...then apologized and squashed it....where is bishop Lamont at now? Lol

I much rather rappers box it out and fight it out....then guns and shoot outs....prison and funerals are not cool...

With as much crap these rAppers talk to each other...I'd expect someone to get beat up ko'd when they bump heads...

Didn't 40 glocc shove a gun in Compton menace (bws) face and then they jumped him at a show...lol

Rather they settle it like men...then wshh back and forth, radio interviews and diss songs...
Rass Kass & 40 Glocc...

who else?

you guys forgot about this?
game50feuddissvibesourcemagazine.jpg

when 50s bodyguards shot his man and made him "peace" it to the media.

Game had to suck it up, then go crazy later in the safety of his own coast. 
laugh.gif

and I'm not saying 40 "won", I'm saying, they're both clowns, I'm just amazed some people still respect game. 
laugh.gif

His bodyguard though... Lol... Game ain't got no bodyguards doing nuffin... Also on that day game took a road trip to get at 50.. 50 hid behind his bodyguards like always... Smh.....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

His bodyguard though... Lol... Game ain't got no bodyguards doing nuffin... Also on that day game took a road trip to get at 50.. 50 hid behind his bodyguards like always... Smh.....
yeah, but he made him shake hands and apologize after his man got shot.
that's where the real power is

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Fam talking like 50 shot the Game's boy or something.

50 was upstairs in the radio station running for cover
grin.gif
I said from the beginning it was his bodyguard, the power-move was telling he better shake hands in public

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

grin.gif
I said from the beginning it was his bodyguard, the power-move was telling he better shake hands in public
50 Bodyguards are off duty Police tho 
laugh.gif

Of course they gon' clap a +!+#@ .. PERIOD 

that %+$% ain't no power .. 

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

grin.gif
50 Bodyguards are off duty Police tho 
laugh.gif

Of course they gon' clap a +!+#@ .. PERIOD 

that %+$% ain't no power .. 
again.
you're adding nothing new to the discussion.

I said what happened after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom