40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

lids.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thx for the code, just in time for the summer. 

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I think you can use a lids membership code on top of that. Anyone got one I can use?

i doubt you can stack the discount  but here's something that will help you out for the future.

lids passport cards are 10 digits long  with the first 2 numbers being 0

mess around and put something in like this where it says enter passport card number  0030545443   if that number doesn't work then try something else similar but just make the first 2 numbers 0

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I think you can use a lids membership code on top of that. Anyone got one I can use?

i doubt you can stack the discount  but here's something that will help you out for the future.

lids passport cards are 10 digits long  with the first 2 numbers being 0

mess around and put something in like this where it says enter passport card number  0030545443   if that number doesn't work then try something else similar but just make the first 2 numbers 0

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Good looks :thumbsup

v665a8.jpg
How'd you get no sales tax?

I scooped up 2 All Star Patch Dodger fitteds (
smokin.gif
), came out to $50 shipped.  Would've picked in store for free but I would rather pay $5 and have them arrive at my doorstep.

Thanks OP.
Thinking about copping the Rockies and Marlins fits
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Good looks :thumbsup

v665a8.jpg
How'd you get no sales tax?

I scooped up 2 All Star Patch Dodger fitteds (
smokin.gif
), came out to $50 shipped.  Would've picked in store for free but I would rather pay $5 and have them arrive at my doorstep.

Thanks OP.
Thinking about copping the Rockies and Marlins fits
pimp.gif

if u order 3 or more it's free ground shipping to your billing address. if order just 2 fitteds it's gonna cost 5 bucks to ship to your place but free shipping to closest store.

if u order 3 or more it's free ground shipping to your billing address. if order just 2 fitteds it's gonna cost 5 bucks to ship to your place but free shipping to closest store.

thanks!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last time i bought fitteds were the new era 50% on NT here 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last time i bought fitteds were the new era 50% on NT here 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nice deal but the best lids deal of all time was when i bought about 40 world baseball classic hats for $7.99 each at marshalls and exchanged each of them for store credit over a few months at random lids around my area.  those hats retailed for $35.99 plus tax at the time so multiply that times 40 and thats how much store credit i had.   then i would use the store credit order stuff online and spend over $50 so the shipping was free, and put a passport card number in to get 20% off on top of that.

being a former employee for that company, i milked their lenient exchange policy for all it was worth before they caught on
laugh.gif

yup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the $7 Lid's special

and NO, you cannot use your passport card with the 40%

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nice deal but the best lids deal of all time was when i bought about 40 world baseball classic hats for $7.99 each at marshalls and exchanged each of them for store credit over a few months at random lids around my area.  those hats retailed for $35.99 plus tax at the time so multiply that times 40 and thats how much store credit i had.   then i would use the store credit order stuff online and spend over $50 so the shipping was free, and put a passport card number in to get 20% off on top of that.

being a former employee for that company, i milked their lenient exchange policy for all it was worth before they caught on
laugh.gif

yup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the $7 Lid's special

and NO, you cannot use your passport card with the 40%

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

*rubs hands, about to go in on those ASG patches.
theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

*rubs hands, about to go in on those ASG patches.
theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom