40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

*rubs hands, about to go in on those ASG patches.
theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
trying to find a Dodger All Star patch fitted in 7 3/8 after the season is almost impossible. I slept on the NY (2008) LA fitted, took me awhile to find it on eBay and it was about $30. Finding it in odd sizes is easy, 7 3/8 is a whole 'nother story.

theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
trying to find a Dodger All Star patch fitted in 7 3/8 after the season is almost impossible. I slept on the NY (2008) LA fitted, took me awhile to find it on eBay and it was about $30. Finding it in odd sizes is easy, 7 3/8 is a whole 'nother story.

^ and that's why I didn't want to risk it, I have bad luck when it comes to these things.
laugh.gif

^ and that's why I didn't want to risk it, I have bad luck when it comes to these things.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
almost impossible?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there were a few 2009 all star game fitteds around my neck of the woods, both dodgers and angels. im not sure about sizing, but i know there were a few 7 1/2s, (i know cuz thats my sz) which isnt much of a diff from 3/8s

it is a bit of luck, but the spot(s) around me is(are) consistent. for example, just the other day i saw 2007 rockies world series fitteds for 7.99. the purple and blacks and the all purples with the WS patch

and some of those green and black,  solid green and and all green devil ray fitted from like 2007 0r 2008 from before they switched to navy. and they were black bottoms, not grey underbrims

and i have the hook ups at lids, so yea...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
almost impossible?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there were a few 2009 all star game fitteds around my neck of the woods, both dodgers and angels. im not sure about sizing, but i know there were a few 7 1/2s, (i know cuz thats my sz) which isnt much of a diff from 3/8s

it is a bit of luck, but the spot(s) around me is(are) consistent. for example, just the other day i saw 2007 rockies world series fitteds for 7.99. the purple and blacks and the all purples with the WS patch

and some of those green and black,  solid green and and all green devil ray fitted from like 2007 0r 2008 from before they switched to navy. and they were black bottoms, not grey underbrims

and i have the hook ups at lids, so yea...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yea i wouldnt risk it either if u really want em

i used to get ANY hat from lids for about $6 to $9

any, and i mean any

on the fields, minor leagues, whatever is online, coops
pimp.gif

in fact i can get 2009 stars and stripes fitteds for $5
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yea i wouldnt risk it either if u really want em

i used to get ANY hat from lids for about $6 to $9

any, and i mean any

on the fields, minor leagues, whatever is online, coops
pimp.gif

in fact i can get 2009 stars and stripes fitteds for $5
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Missed out on those '09 ASG and '07 WS joints. Still look for 3/4ths in those.

72036ccd6d1777b412b69a67ddc64bca17bc5806_r.jpg

come next week, i will be looking into this stuff

i wear from a sz 1/2 to a 3/4s, so i pay close attention to those

are u interested in on the fields or any other crap that lids has?
i have a passport car and im still looking for a plug like i used to have with $6 fitteds from lids

and are u on jersey central?

i think ive seen u post with that same name on there

smh.gif
Missed out on those '09 ASG and '07 WS joints. Still look for 3/4ths in those.

72036ccd6d1777b412b69a67ddc64bca17bc5806_r.jpg

come next week, i will be looking into this stuff

i wear from a sz 1/2 to a 3/4s, so i pay close attention to those

are u interested in on the fields or any other crap that lids has?
i have a passport car and im still looking for a plug like i used to have with $6 fitteds from lids

and are u on jersey central?

i think ive seen u post with that same name on there

Back
Top Bottom