41-year old teacher abandons his family to move in with 18-year old former student

SEND ONE wrote:

I immediately thought about this scene once I read the article.  Dude left his wife and 17 year old daughter like it was nothing..............PEACE
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richiecotite

If dude wasn't married, and he didn't do anything physically with the student before she turned 18 or while he was her actual teacher, then i'd have absolutely no problem with it. but since he is married, and more than likely banged ol girl while she was still 17, i's kind of scumbag move.

my guess is that dude wanted to leave his wife anyway, and this was just the excuse he needed to make his move.

so did he do something with the girl while married and under 18. i mean did he divorce her first or did anything like have the girl in the home etc...

dud just said Eff it and left. I had an old HS teacher that married one of his students. Aint no way you can tell me he wasn't smanging before

See this is why I don't wanna get married. Dude was still at least attracting women, but the wife probly wanted him neutered like all married women do. Dude just followed his heart.

I always felt that if I ever got married my life would be like Al Bundy's

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

dude must have a mean pipe game
heck naw, fambs...
them young yambs will prolly fall in love with any penetration...

24-30 year old yambs >> 18 - 22 year old yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the double standard in here...as if 18 year old girls are "emotionally incapable" of handling dating older men.

I aint mad lol
The former student part is the only bad part
I wanna hear what his wife had to say

Originally Posted by jomitm

Damn. Even 41-yr old teachers be gettin struck with the YOLO
roll.gif
... but real talk I feel sick to my stomach thinking about what his daughter must be going to right now.

This guy is a loser amongst losers.
Hes not thinking with the bigger head.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

dude must have a mean pipe game
heck naw, fambs...
them young yambs will prolly fall in love with any penetration...

24-30 year old yambs >> 18 - 22 year old yambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too many yambs given

Originally Posted by blakep267

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

blakep267 wrote:

dland24 wrote:

The laws of the United States of America disagrees with you.  Not condoning this behavior....just saying.

And is this really any different than this:
Oh I know legally she is, but morally she isnt and if this teacher wasnt off his rocker and was acting like an adult he'd see that

What you mean morally?

I phrased that wrong. I meant, legally she is an adult and doing this is "technically" ok, but her thinking isnt at an adult level. Because if she were actually an adult, she would see what is wrong with the entire situation. So morally having a relationship with an 18 year old student of yours who clearly has issues is not right.

you sure are coming to a lot of conclusions for 2 people you don't know at all.

Wow, news stories like these don't even surprise me anymore.

And "... they only became romantic after she turned 18 in September." You don't say?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Hes not thinking with the bigger head.

exactly SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Dude left his job/profession, kids and wife for P

All this dude got on his brain right now is P

Its going to be a sad day when he wakes up from his fantasy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by MrDozo