45-12. :/

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Season wasn't completely worthless
laugh.gif

Skins have the best D in the division and they still playing hard.

6th spot by Monday.
pimp.gif

With how terrible both of these teams are this year, if there was a way both of these teams could both lose this game, it would happen.

well we haven't been bad these past several games despite coming close in all 3 of the matchups against Dallas, Philly and NO...we've actually playedpretty decent

blame the lack of winning on Suisham, our secondary (more so Landry), anything you want...but our offense has actually moved the football..hard to believe with3rd string running backs/o-lineman...Fred Davis and Devin Thomas look like bright spots for the present-going on.

however, if there is any team who we always have trouble with, it's the Giants..let's hope these changes keep up and we play spoiler.

I go every year since I moved here but this year I'm not....so disgusted with my Giants. So much talent but they just look careless, like they've givenup. I'm passing

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

so disgusted with my Giants. So much talent but they just look careless, like they've given up. I'm passing
I hear you, we need a major shake up this off season. Some players need to be shipped out and the coaching staff needs to be revamped.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

so disgusted with my Giants. So much talent but they just look careless, like they've given up. I'm passing
I hear you, we need a major shake up this off season. Some players need to be shipped out and the coaching staff needs to be revamped.

people dont realize how much of a big loss losing the defensive cooridinater was. I cant think of his name right now...but he was the reason our defense wasthe way it was. BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ. once dude came on board our defense improved tremendously. With that being said...i knew from the beginning of the seasonthat we (giants) would struggle all year since we lost him. I also knew that we were going to struggle on offense without a really solid wide receiver. Ireally doubted we would make the post season in the beginning of the year, but if we do make it we will get kicked out in the first round. But now that I saidthat, we have had MAJOR improvements. Nicks is going to be a problem. Steve Smith grew into a really good receiver. he has always been solid but dude is reallygood now. Kevin Boss has shown improvement too. As well as Eli.

In all honesty though, the biggest disappointment to me wasnt even the defense, cause i knew we would struggle from the beginning. THE BIGGEST disappointmenthas been our running game. Our O-Line has been buns and Brandon Jacobs(my favorite player on the G Men) has been really disappointing all year. I hateBradshaw. HATE HIM! i wish we would have kept Ward instead of Bradshaw. Dude tries to do too much sometimes and is always fumbling!! But I dont see the Giantsdoing anything this year, next year can be different depending on changes they make

^^^ His name was Steve Spagnolou (spelling) yes he was a good D-coordinator for the Gmen.

Skins have been playing good ball the last couple of weeks the Giants not so good...

I believe there secondary is banged up that is what may have been costing them on defense this year. (By the way what happened to Kenny Phillips??)

Either or its a NFC East game so I expect it to be close!

Everybody laughed at the Sherm hiring but the offense has been a lot better since he came aboard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

******** by 10.

I got gifs waiting for both FB and Mez
nerd.gif
You better keep those .gifs under wraps or I will unleash a wrath when the Saints destroy your squad
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I meant if you had gifs for my prediction I had gifs back.

And I am already fully expecting a throttling and pages of rolling laughing icons and laughing gifs. You won't phase me
laugh.gif

Hell, your prediction isn't off at all. The Giants will lose by at least 10 points. I seriously get sick to my stomach when I watch this pathetic excusefor a team. They should be embarrassed to suit up each week with the way they have played. You guys know you suck when we have beaten you both times thisseason
laugh.gif

Ill be at the game pulling for the skins ... hopefully they win one for their new gm ...

I think I've picked the wrong game to go to
laugh.gif

Can barely move outside with all the damn snow and the dude on Ch 9 said Snowshowers are likely during the game (Which granted, maybe fun as hell
laugh.gif
...but also will be cold
ohwell.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom