45-12. :/

Originally Posted by franchise3

Everybody laughed at the Sherm hiring but the offense has been a lot better since he came aboard
pimp.gif
A couple things:

-I dont think it was so much
laugh.gif
at Sherm as in he was incapable but moreso
laugh.gif
(
smh.gif
) at the whole relay setup and Zorn situation

-I think the players deserve just as much if not more credit than Sherm. It all started with Kelly proving he is our future go-to receiver and Thomas beingjust as effective recently. I was worried about Davis especially with the couple drops he had his first game starting but he has gotten his act together andis good. (I still prefer Cooley but its not that serious..). No need in even addressing our running game. We've all seen how great they are performing.

-I feel sorry for Zorn. It took injuries to our 2 key players and 5 different o-line setups to get things working. Personally, I would like to see what Zorncould do with the personnel we runnin with now. I just dont understand what people see in Portis anymore. Since our loss to Seattle in the playoffs up tonow. Dude has not been as effective as he was years ago. Sure, blame it on the line but just look at him now. He barely practiced pre-concussion and nowdude is gettin old on top of that. Lets just say I hope Vinny leaves with Portis (and possibly Randle El..)

If Minny wraps up the season next week, the G-Men will have an easier path winning out the rest of the way.

Not like the Giants deserve to make the playoffs anyways but its still open.

Yo Skins fans I need some insight, who do you think will make more of an impact on the game tonight:

Andre Carter
Or
Brian Orakpo

nerd.gif

Should be a good game, Skins are playin well.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Yo Skins fans I need some insight, who do you think will make more of an impact on the game tonight:

Andre Carter
Or
Brian Orakpo

nerd.gif

Orakpo

Its on my boys to win to get in, but a giants L would help us ... the only thing that most certainly, positively has to happen is fred davis can not score atouchdown or go over 140 yards receiving ... I'm up 14.80 in my fantasy league so if the skins lose AND davis goes off ima have some added hatred fory'all bums ...

Should I go to the game or not? Its coooooooold in the dmv right now ... burrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Its on my boys to win to get in, but a giants L would help us ... the only thing that most certainly, positively has to happen is fred davis can not score a touchdown or go over 140 yards receiving ... I'm up 14.80 in my fantasy league so if the skins lose AND davis goes off ima have some added hatred for y'all bums ...

Should I go to the game or not? Its coooooooold in the dmv right now ... burrrrrrrrr
well from what has gone down since Cooley got injured..Fred Davis seems to be Campbells go to guy..hes pulled in some very good games..I doubtFred will go over 140 but im thinking a score here.

Im in the semi-finals and had the chance to pull away last night..but Favre's lackluster game and Peterson scoring a TD really hurt me..I need the Skins Dto come up in a major way tonight
eyes.gif

Well I'm passing on going to the game tonight, if you go out there Marley more power to you. If we didn'thave the blizzard this past weekend I probably would go but I passed on the Ravens game yesterday and the Skins game tonight. Besides I was at the Giants vs.Skins game last year at Fed Ex when we practically had a monsoon going on even though I was in the Suite level. I'll probably be at the bar watching thegame. Now the Cowboys vs. Skins next Sunday night, that might be a different story.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Andre Carter
Or
Brian Orakpo

nerd.gif

Orakpo

Orakpo all day = Rookie Defensive Player of the Year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well I'm passing on going to the game tonight, if you go out there Marley more power to you. If we didn't have the blizzard this past weekend I probably would go but I passed on the Ravens game yesterday and the Skins game tonight. Besides I was at the Giants vs. Skins game last year at Fed Ex when we practically had a monsoon going on even though I was in the Suite level. I'll probably be at the bar watching the game. Now the Cowboys vs. Skins next Sunday night, that might be a different story.
i'm getting ready now ... i can't pass up a monday night game with snow on the ground ... not to mention it's a division game withmajor playoff implications ... ima be in my cowboys gear with my aunts ******** santa hat on because i have to pull for them ... i just wanna see a good game... my ideal outcome would be skins win 3-0 and fred davis goes for 98 yards ...
grin.gif

well from what has gone down since Cooley got injured..Fred Davis seems to be Campbells go to guy..hes pulled in some very good games..I doubt Fred will go over 140 but im thinking a score here.

Im in the semi-finals and had the chance to pull away last night..but Favre's lackluster game and Peterson scoring a TD really hurt me..I need the Skins D to come up in a major way tonight
eyes.gif

thats what im afraid of ... a td and 80 yards is all i can give up ... i have a 14.80 point lead ... bites fingernails

and by the way, you all would be surprised how much pull Zorn still has calling plays ... my center in high school is a backup lineman and he told me Zornscraps plays left and right when they come down and never before had Zorn given campbell so much free reign to audible ...

squeezum a cowboy btw ... smh

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

and by the way, you all would be surprised how much pull Zorn still has calling plays ... my center in high school is a backup lineman and he told me Zorn scraps plays left and right when they come down and never before had Zorn given campbell so much free reign to audible ...

squeezum a cowboy btw ... smh

Edwin Williams or Will Montgomery?

big ed ... he got the start a few games ago and didnt do too bad at guard but he played center in college and high school with me my sophomore year at DM ...youd be surprised how many players love coach Zorn ...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

big ed ... he got the start a few games ago and didnt do too bad at guard but he played center in college and high school with me my sophomore year at DM ... youd be surprised how many players love coach Zorn ...

I'm not surprised actually. Zorn is a former Pro QB and he is a players coach! I can see why a lot of the players love him. He is just in a bad situationin Washington with Snyder. Hopefully if he does end p getting fired he will get a chance somewhere else. He seems like a cool guy to me. He came from being aQB coach to Offensive Coordinator to Head Coach/Player caller in like a month with a average football team. Vinny and Dan must of had Jesus like expectationsof this man (Its only his second season). But maybe with Bruce Allen being the new GM...Danny will fall back and won't go after the big name in MikeShanhan (Like what is being reported)

Giants D really really has to show me something tonight.

Offense was good last week.

I don't want to be disappointed again this week.

Back
Top Bottom