4LOKO

this crap tastes terrible to me now, but it is an easy and cheap way to get urself buzzed, drunk and stupidddddd.

this crap tastes terrible to me now, but it is an easy and cheap way to get urself buzzed, drunk and stupidddddd.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Oh man I am threw. I habe had 2 andike 5 sbots maynesz. Stupid aint mobody meesin with me dougie nt

roll.gif
roll.gif
no damn way u that drunk...i aint even drunk one of them new lokos yet but i just might try one out

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Oh man I am threw. I habe had 2 andike 5 sbots maynesz. Stupid aint mobody meesin with me dougie nt

roll.gif
roll.gif
no damn way u that drunk...i aint even drunk one of them new lokos yet but i just might try one out

i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif

i'm sorry to be a debbie downer but... anyone who can handle themselves with drinking will not get stupid off 4loko.  i've shotgunned them and all i felt was a hangover coming on.
ohwell.gif
  they share the same stigma as tequila.  i'll sip that all night and be fine.  you boys are just lightweights.
laugh.gif

Why don't people just take shots? Why drink all that extra liquid, just get straight to the point

Why don't people just take shots? Why drink all that extra liquid, just get straight to the point

Back
Top Bottom