4th Annual NT NBA MOCK Draft: Second Round is up... if you'd like to keep going make your picks

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Lamarcus Aldridge and Portland's 2 second round picks are on the block.

indifferent.gif

And you offered Lamarcus for the #4 pick?

I better get out of this thread...

Trade between the Washington Wizards and Minnesota Timberwolves has been agreed upon:

Wizards get:

Darko Milicic

Wesley Johnson

Timberwolves get:

Andray Blatche

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Lamarcus Aldridge and Portland's 2 second round picks are on the block.

indifferent.gif

And you offered Lamarcus for the #4 pick?

I better get out of this thread...

Portland needs to just start over. 
They're getting a new coach and GM.

The days of injured players of Oden and Roy are behind them.

LaMarcus is coming off major surgery and the team hasn't won a playoff series since 2000.

You have a deep draft with the 6th and 11th picks as well as two in the second round.

You have enough cap room to go after a very good free agent.

If there was a time for them to start fresh it would be now.

LaMarcus is coming off major surgery

No, he's not. There was nothing major about it.

There is no need to start fresh. Keep LMA, sign Deron Williams, and make good picks with 6 & 11. Easy.
pimp.gif

There is no need to start fresh. Keep LMA, sign Deron Williams, and make good picks with 6 & 11. Easy.
pimp.gif

Well Deron is a big if... 

Originally Posted by Essential1

pimp.gif

Well Deron is a big if... 

That'd be ideal but since we can't sign free agents in this draft. I'm just trying to have fun with it and be creative.

Lets be honest no "modern" major free agent is signing outside of the Top 5 markets in the country.

Portland might do best retooling around LMA, dude has been unstoppable on O for 2 yrs. He just needs a complimentary big who does the things he doesn't.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Portland needs to package the 6 and 11 to Charlotte for #2

LMA-MKG
pimp.gif

Charlotte gets 2 lottos
pimp.gif

Nah we good with 6 and 11. Drummond and Lamb will fill the C and SG holes. And if we could, somehow, someway sign Deron? It's over.

Trade between the Orlando Magic and Sacramento Kings has been agreed upon:

Magic get:

Tyreke Evans

Marcus Thornton

Hassan Whiteside

#5 Pick

Kings get:

Dwight Howard

Jason Richardson

#19 pick

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

This dude Big J trolled dwight into BOLIVIAN!! long term sign and trade
roll.gif
roll.gif

technically you can't do a sign and trade unless the player approves of the destination..  

But 
roll.gif
nonetheless

I was tempted to go with the Bynum deal, but going with the 5th pick, giving Tyreke a shot, and sending Dwight to Sacramento was too good to pass up.

I still want to get rid of Hedo, Duhon, or Big Baby, but I won't hold my breath. They'll suck this season and "play the young guys" which is code for play Big Baby 45 minutes a game, get another top pick, and have some money for the 13-14 season.
Also, Patrick Ewing will be made the new head coach of the Orlando Magic. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I was tempted to go with the Bynum deal, but going with the 5th pick, giving Tyreke a shot, and sending Dwight to Sacramento was too good to pass up.

I still want to get rid of Hedo, Duhon, or Big Baby, but I won't hold my breath. They'll suck this season and "play the young guys" which is code for play Big Baby 45 minutes a game, get another top pick, and have some money for the 13-14 season.
Also, Patrick Ewing will be made the new head coach of the Orlando Magic. 
You'd be shot the second you'd walk out of your office in Orlando in real life tho..
laugh.gif
  They'd really kill you
laugh.gif

Part of me thinks you are @+$*$*% crazy.. But I get the other part of why you declined the offer..  Stay tuned Sunday
nerd.gif
I might have something for you.

Back
Top Bottom