4th Annual NT NBA MOCK Draft: Second Round is up... if you'd like to keep going make your picks

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Trade between the Washington Wizards and Minnesota Timberwolves has been agreed upon:

Wizards get:

Darko Milicic

Wesley Johnson

Timberwolves get:

Andray Blatche

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

chicago-bulls.gif

Source: Bulls GM Gotholes InMySocks wants to trade up? Everyone but Rose, Gibson, Noah on trading block.

The Chicago Bulls seemed to be a very quiet team ever since Derek Rose tore his ACL. This is not the case anymore as NTS&T.com has now learned that the Bulls would trade anyone on their roster not named Rose, Gibson or Noah. Sources say that the bulls would trade Deng for a backup PG or SF along with that teams 1st round pick. Chicago also would like to trade their 1st round pick to move up a few spots and are looking for a team who wants to move back.

(if i get ron artest, jared dudley, rashard lewis offers, i will report u to animal_thug)

broussard.jpg

The Charlotte Bobcats are actively shopping the #2 pick in the upcoming draft. They've had discussions with Portland about trading the #2 pick for the Trail Blazers #6 and #11 picks but talks haven't gone far. Multiple sources have told me that Charlotte isn't in love with any of the top prospects after a few workouts and that they'd like to trade out of the #2 pick and pick up multiple picks back in the lottery.

According to my sources they have also been actively shopping the expiring contract of Corey Maggette. Maggette is on his last year of his contract and Charlotte would like to move him so they could bring in another pick. There has been some speculation that they'd even go as far as adding in an unprotected 1st round pick in next year's draft if someone took him in a deal and sent back a mid-late first in this year's draft. They want to try and get something done before the draft starts tomorrow night

Will trade the 10th and 11th picks in the SECOND ROUND for a first round pick in the 20-25 range.

Miami pick available for shooters, low post defense/rebounding, & or cap space.

Also, Miami has decided to part ways with Mike Miller via amnesty clause.

Trade between the Memphis Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors  has been agreed upon:

Grizzlies get:

Jose Calderon

Ed Davis

#8 pick

Raptors get:

Rudy Gay

Jeremy Pargo

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Source: Blazers will hold on to Aldridge, committed to building future.

Damn I offered you Greg Monroe and B Knight too. Oh well
laugh.gif

I gain flexibility, fill my weakest position from last season by getting another playmaker and still get a young player with upside.

pimp.gif

If my guy is there at 8, I'll be in great shape.

Tell me who your guy is, I promise I won't take him.

Spoiler [+]
I'm going to take him

everyone except kevin durant, james harden and russell westbrook is on the trading block. i may consider moving russy.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Trade between the Orlando Magic and Sacramento Kings has been agreed upon:

Magic get:

Tyreke Evans

Marcus Thornton

Hassan Whiteside

#5 Pick

Kings get:

Dwight Howard

Jason Richardson

#19 pick

eek.gif