4th of July Weekend coming up! What yall getting into?

I found out I have Thursday off heading into the 4th of July weekend. What's happening in your city? Might rent a whip tomorrow and take a road trip to a random *** city :lol:

I'll drive anywhere 12 hrs or less from Atlanta.

I was thinking about hitting New Orleans since Essence Festival is down there and get at some Badu-esque yambs :pimp: Any recommendations? Beaches?

New Orleans is always a good time, i recommend that

yours truly will be in San Fran

tumblr_lr14x1asCz1qc4dlto1_400.gif

New Orleans is always a good time, i recommend that

yours truly will be in San Fran

Yeah I keep hearing it's the move I haven't been there since I was like 7 or 8. Only thing I'm worried about is hotels with the Festival going on down there. Hell, that's my main concern for the trip for wherever I go

Yeah I keep hearing it's the move I haven't been there since I was like 7 or 8. Only thing I'm worried about is hotels with the Festival going on down there. Hell, that's my main concern for the trip for wherever I go
they have a decent amount of hotels.... last minute you can get a good deal

went for the sugar bowl in 09, that town was the best, maybe best vacation of my life there

Astoria for the Colombia game then going to Coney Island hopefully I don't get into legal trouble because best believe I will be flagging:smokin

Driving up north with my girl, son and two doggies.. Gonna go chill at her parents up north crib.. Just chill, BBQ and go fishing/boating in da backyard.

Last edited:
NO is over rated but still good. If that make sense ...

Bourbon st. reminds me of a glorify TJ.

I'm off tomorrow Friday sat sun and mon. Friend from college coming to town. Imma grill, hit a block party or two, then hit a beach out koolina

Heading up to Lake Tahoe with my lady and a bunch of homies/homegirls. If you haven't been up there I suggest you try it.

Golf

BBQin

Drankin

Smokin

Chillin

i'm black so i don't celebrate the 4th of july.. we weren't given indepence that day, heck, we weren't even considered human :smh:

i feel sorry for the people of my race that do celebrate "independence day" tho smh..

we are too forgiving smh

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave  

i'm black so i don't celebrate the 4th of july.. we weren't given indepence that day, heck, we weren't even considered human
mean.gif

i feel sorry for the people of my race that do celebrate "independence day" tho smh..

we are too forgiving smh

Back
Top Bottom