5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

7 minutes in and we have a commercial?!?!?!

Right? I think we just saw foreshadowing of a McIntryre/Sheamus feud. Consider McIntyre RAW bound.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

7 minutes in and we have a commercial?!?!?!

Right? I think we just saw foreshadowing of a McIntryre/Sheamus feud. Consider McIntyre RAW bound.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

20 wrestlers we don't have to see for the remaining 1:45 of the show. I'd be concerned if I was Chavo, Primo, Hawkins, DH SMith, Kidd, JTG, Ryder, Uso's, Barreta or Reks.

20 wrestlers we don't have to see for the remaining 1:45 of the show. I'd be concerned if I was Chavo, Primo, Hawkins, DH SMith, Kidd, JTG, Ryder, Uso's, Barreta or Reks.

I still don't understand why this is called a draft when it's a lottery.

Welp, I guess this is one time I'm glad I'm wrong. I just don't see it lasting though. Remember last time HHH (I think got drafted to Smackdown)? He was traded back to Raw a week later.

I still don't understand why this is called a draft when it's a lottery.

Welp, I guess this is one time I'm glad I'm wrong. I just don't see it lasting though. Remember last time HHH (I think got drafted to Smackdown)? He was traded back to Raw a week later.

Back
Top Bottom