5 hour energy vol. Finals

So I got 3 final's tomorrow and it looks like I will be up all night. I have a few questions.

1. does 5 hour energy really work?
2. how long does it take to work?

i used it a couple of weeks ago and it worked for me
felt it in about 5 minutes

tastes like s@#$ tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Never tried 5 hour energy but adderall is what's up.

that was def. the first thing I thought of. However, I don't know where to get it from(no street connect)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

that was def. the first thing I thought of. However, I don't know where to get it from(no street connect)
ohwell.gif
Adderall isn't a street connect, more of a student connect. You need to ask around campus..

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

how much do they cost? or do they sell only in packs?
they sell them individually at my school at the campus store for like 2 something.

I hear they work pretty well and they don't give you that crash other stuff does.

They even have a decaf version
laugh.gif

I've never tried them because I don't really need all that.

I am sure the prices vary. Place I work at sells them for over 2 dollars. And yes, they come individually.

Those power shots will not help you stay focus while adderall on the other hand will.

i was just coming in here to post that...it should be around the campus lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Elocin023

I hear they work pretty well and they don't give you that crash other stuff does.

laugh.gif

I am sure the prices vary. Place I work at sells them for over 2 dollars. And yes, they come individually.
Are you serious? That's dirt cheap compared to how much they run around my way. How many mg per pill? $10 for a 30mg over here, average.

i think Im immune to all these energy drinks. Amps, red bulls, monsters, 5hrs whatever they never work for me. Ive even drank multiple back to back withnothing. Coffee and Black N Milds used to get me through my graveyard shifts though

The way NT advocates adderall makes me wish it was sold in stores. If I had some right now maybe I could actually focus and study for this final I havetomorrow.
smh.gif
frown.gif

It works differently for everyone...my boy took it and he played ball and he said he felt like a crackhead running around on the court. I took it on blackfriday and I was trying to stay awake, I felt sick and sleepy

Originally Posted by Elocin023

laugh.gif

Are you serious? That's dirt cheap compared to how much they run around my way. How many mg per pill? $10 for a 30mg over here, average.
laugh.gif
he's talking about 5hr Energy drinks, not pills. Andit's just caffeine and b vitamins. Get an energy drink, or drink some green tea.

Back
Top Bottom