5 Real Life Soldiers Vol. Rambo is a Joke

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

Dude should've called in a chopper after 7 kills.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

for some reason, i actually thought this was about COD
roll.gif

They don't mention any people who's dogma they don't agree with. There are equally captivating Japanese, German, Russian, etc heroes that areomitted Japan and Germany were on the "wrong side" during the war, and and Russia was on the "wrong side" after.

Nevertheless, these are def. some really crazy heroes. That Indian guy is my #1.

Dude should've called in a chopper after 7 kills
or an airstike after 5...

...or at least some UAV support dammit!

Ok I'll stop
laugh.gif

Learned about Alvin York in middle school. One of the greatest soldiers ever.

Indian
pimp.gif

Singh's are famous for their courage and strength. It's said in Punjab, if there are 2 sons, 1 will go to the army and the other will farm the familyland. They make up most of the army of India as well.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

wow ... dude ran towards the bullets ... how is that not #1
he had to be using juggernaut
roll.gif
roll.gif

Forreal though, all these guys are ridiculous. There is no way to rank them without any disputes

Damn. The indian dude climbed to the top after getting shot 3 times. Then he naded a bunker and then ran through bullets to get to another bunker and killedfour people with his hands.

I gotta play Star Craft after reading all this *@%%...

HOw you gonna run towards a bunker and not get hit by machine guns... who the +@#% is this guy worshiping..

That's right, they actually needed a movie about a giant, man-eating, shark to top Audie Murphy's awesomeness.

hahahhahahHhHhhahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom