$50 bux budget for GF bday present - update p3

i wuld get her either a bra, from victoria s.  (my girl loves new bras)
ummm some juicy coture earrings, cufl go for like 60 with tax, if u can get 10 more dollars.
picture frame with a pic of u and her in it, and some flowers annd a movie?
are u taking her to eat somewhere already?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

a better bf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If your broke to the point where your limiting your self to 50 bucks you should just tell her your financial situation. I'm sure she would understand if you didn't get her anything since you've been dating for 2+ years. Take the 50 dollars and take her out to eat some where for dinner and call it a day.

Wait her b-day is tomorrow? You don't have a gift? You only have $50 you going to spend on her? And she's been your girlfriend for two years?

You're a bad boyfriend.

take that $50 and take her out to dinner.

and bring her back to the crib and make her a video star.

then PM me the video.

$50 for your girl of 2 and a half years.. Please tell me you are under 18...

$50 come on fam

You can buy 1 of the 3
2d935f88ee0fbcd69da965f44e2d5d7c53fc2b8.pjpg

3ae15becb49f61450ce893b755a3521c0c07a55.pjpg

f0115be7bd91604fb2b13c4dc1924672f727f5c.pjpg

If i was you , i would choose the edible undies or GOW 3, although she might like Barbie.  All these girls are goin crazy with the barbie Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

take that $50 and take her out to dinner.

and bring her back to the crib and make her a video star.

then PM me the video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get her some snuggies and sham wows

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Can't believe no one asked for pics yet.

pics
nerd.gif

this is true.

i thought of something else, some1 mentioned it, but a little bottle of perfume.
some perfume called
amore amore, idk who its by, but smells
smokin.gif

Why are people clownin on his financial situation? At least he has a girl and he's ATTEMPTING to get her something. I bet a bunch of you are clownin from ur momma's house wishin you had a girl. Anyway, to answer your question I would suggest a few things.

1. Jewelry is always a hit, I'm sure you can score somethin on the higher end with 50 bucks...maybe a watch...maybe a necklace.

2. Girls clothes are cheap, 50 dollars will get you far at Forever 21, if that's within ur age range...which I'm assuming it is because I don't think you're 30+ years old. I would cop an outfit, maybe a dress for the summer...lot of possibilities there.

3. You can take her to a show or play or somethin cultural if she's into it.

4. Shoes. Nuff said.

Anyway, whatever you choose, be creative. Make it a present that will show her that you put a lot of thought into it. Add personality to your gift and make it relative to something that the both of you share. She's gonna be thrilled you even put somethin together man. Good luck.

i made a scrapbook when i was on a budget...took alotta time and picture gathering~alotta time...but u dont have that.

you're frikkin done son. better start a big !+@ fight to buy you some time and get your funds up.

Back
Top Bottom