50 Cent beefing with former pals & his OWN SON on twitter

If he puts EVERYONE in a position to succeed why hasn't ANYONE ultimately succeeded then ?

I'm not talking shows or a quick summer anthem, but a solid discography they can eat from forever.

The one cat (game) who appears set for the long haul is the only dude in his camp to get away from him, doesn't sound like a recipe for success IMO.

All those super rich dudes are snakes and that's how they get that way, eating everybody else bread right along with theirs :smh:

If he puts EVERYONE in a position to succeed why hasn't ANYONE ultimately succeeded then ?

I'm not talking shows or a quick summer anthem, but a solid discography they can eat from forever.

The one cat (game) who appears set for the long haul is the only dude in his camp to get away from him, doesn't sound like a recipe for success IMO.

All those super rich dudes are snakes and that's how they get that way, eating everybody else bread right along with theirs
mean.gif
you serious? a boss puts da ball in your hand, its up to you to make da shot.

"i can't keep holding your hand *****" - Nas

Game can thank his long career to 50 cent.

young buck HAD da right formula, he used to collab with mad cats inspite of his g-unit affiliation...

banks should've been networking....i know his Rolodex is limited, but he's still got a sleu of cats that mess with him

that he can get features with and bubble, holla at jeezy, holla at fab, etc.

..da problem is banks is a quiet queens dude..these dudes are prideful quiet shiesty queens cats...

He's Nas without Nas prestige...where's his drama tape? all that bromancing with juelz santana and slowbucks...where's da music?

son used to have da work ethic that put fabolous to SLEEEEEEEP in da streets for a while...fab came back and took his spot back from him.

and if i said it once i'll say it again..his new flow is TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE compared to his OG flow, his old flow was so smooth

and silk...he needs to retro that joint again.

Last edited:

All those super rich dudes are snakes and that's how they get that way, eating everybody else bread right along with theirs :smh:
you serious? a boss puts da ball in your hand, its up to you to make da shot.

"i can't keep holding your hand *****" - Nas

Game can thank his long career to 50 cent.

young buck HAD da right formula, he used to collab with mad cats inspite of his g-unit affiliation...

banks should've been networking....i know his Rolodex is limited, but he's still got a sleu of cats that mess with him

that he can get features with and bubble, holla at jeezy, holla at fab, etc.

..da problem is banks is a quiet queens dude..these dudes are prideful quiet shiesty queens cats...

He's Nas without Nas prestige...where's his drama tape? all that bromancing with juelz santana and slowbucks...where's da music?

son used to have da work ethic that put fabolous to SLEEEEEEEP in da streets for a while...fab came back and took his spot back from him.

and if i said it once i'll say it again..his new flow is TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE compared to his OG flow, his old flow was so smooth

and silk...he needs to retro that joint again.

Again the only dude with a long career is the one who stood up to 50 and got kicked outta G Unit lol doesn't that seem ironic ? Downright hilarious you dudes don't see it, he's puffy with muscles when it comes to his artists.

It's simple IMO, very simple... How does someone who ALWAYS puts people in a position to succeed doesn't have 1 of them ultimately succeed at all. Nobody not one dude he supposedly looked out so much for is lookin good right now, so I guess EVERYBODY he looked out for failed him huh ?

Like I've heard before, if a person has a problem with EVERYBODY they're probably the cause.

eh, the anti hero will always have fans.

KRS became a legend by going at the biggest rapper at the time.

it's how things work with an immature fanbase; wrestling, hip hop, what's the difference?

Game is successful, God knows why, but it's not because he took G-unit down like some say.
They're totally unrelated.

Last edited:
Game's successful cause he continues to make music that actually sounds good on a consistent basis. 50 has been batting .00005677 with new singles/songs for almost 6 years.

eh, the anti hero will always have fans.

KRS became a legend by going at the biggest rapper at the time.

it's how things work with an immature fanbase; wrestling, hip hop, what's the difference?

Game is successful, God knows why, but it's not because he took G-unit down like some say.
They're totally unrelated.

Let me clarify

He's not successful because he took down G Unit.... ( I don't even agree he did )

He's successful because he can spit AND got away from G Unit and outta 50 cents control/grasp.

50 is like Jay and Puff because they'll be the ones seriously eating while the rest of the team fights amongst themselves for peanuts.

Game recognized this early on and realized its cool in the short term but once the big dogs reach hundred million status they don't really wanna be bothered no more because its onto the next hustle. And now they've drained everyone of their talents and the run is over, ok now I can't hold your hand no more :rolleyes

nah, I know

that's why I said "some say"

I just had to get that out my system because others have said it in this thread and plenty of others.

but as far as 50 being like Puff, no way.
he let mobb deep split ammicably because they weren't profitable.
Bank$ had more than 1 album

I agree fif isn't focusing on them anymore, but Bank$ #1 got lazy, #2, let a groupie leak his album with BIG/Costly production #3, should already know how to do this stuff on his own.
Yayo... is yayo, why even push dude?
Buck screwed fif over in a way, you can argue he deserved it.

to be honest, I don't even know why Fif focuses on music anymore period, he probably does it for streetcred and appearance.

Banks dont know how to promote himself thats his downfall, thats how juelz career got poppin again and had everybody anticipating for his mixtape

You dont see lloyd banks vlogs or interviews, if banks was on worldstar atleast once a week we wouldnt be talking about this

Banks barely tweets and doesnt have a instagram...

Son in his shell....queens dude all da way...

Banks dont know how to promote himself thats his downfall, thats how juelz career got poppin again and had everybody anticipating for his mixtape

You dont see lloyd banks vlogs or interviews, if banks was on worldstar atleast once a week we wouldnt be talking about this

People care about Juelz?

50 is like Jay and Puff because they'll be the ones seriously eating while the rest of the team fights amongst themselves for peanuts.

So what are they supposed to do?

Do people say this about Clive Davis or Jimmy Iovine? What are Jay, Puff and 50 supposed to, babysit and do everything for grown men? Once you take that ball, what you do with it is on you. They provided the vehicle for fame and wealth. Look at Wayne compared to Juvie, Turk and BG?

Game's successful cause he continues to make music that actually sounds good on a consistent basis. 50 has been batting .00005677 with new singles/songs for almost 6 years.

He's maintained relevancy and has good relationships.

Trav isn't banks brother. Trav is just another south side rapper who's affiliated with G-Unit. I think it was Yayo who brought him around.

Banks has two brothers, the two brothers are the one who played younger versions of him in the smile video. One of them raps now & goes under the name Loui V. Banks also has a cousin who's in skull gang (juelz crew).

Banks and Buck both had debut platinum albums.  

50 put them on.

Ball was in their court to keep the momentum going.

So these n***** want a 50 cent lifestyle, but can't put in 50 cent work ethic?? Banks has been around to see the success of G-Unit and it's avenues it's presented outside of Hip-Hop. Your telling me he couldn't take anything away for those successes and build a brand for himself??

Say what you want to say about Game, but has openly said he would do a G-Unit reunion and even went to the lengths to get people to try to petition for it. Besides his rapping ability, Game has a personality and charisma that Banks lacks. It's hard to generate money in other areas outside rap when people generally think he is a stone faced mute.

So these n***** want a 50 cent lifestyle, but can't put in 50 cent work ethic?? Banks has been around to see the success of G-Unit and it's avenues it's presented outside of Hip-Hop. Your telling me he couldn't take anything away for those successes and build a brand for himself??

Say what you want to say about Game, but has openly said he would do a G-Unit reunion and even went to the lengths to get people to try to petition for it. Besides his rapping ability, Game has a personality and charisma that Banks lacks. It's hard to generate money in other areas outside rap when people generally think he is a stone faced mute.

in this day and age, Game > the entire G-Unit brand

in this day and age, Game > the entire G-Unit brand

Over 50? Nah.

Trav isn't banks brother. Trav is just another south side rapper who's affiliated with G-Unit. I think it was Yayo who brought him around.

Banks has two brothers, the two brothers are the one who played younger versions of him in the smile video. One of them raps now & goes under the name Loui V. Banks also has a cousin who's in skull gang (juelz crew).

Sounds like 50 gettin talked about the same way Jay gets talked about...

They not talkin about what 50 did to the person/artist, they talkin about what he didnt do.

Back
Top Bottom