50 CENT Blood On The Sand - Video Game

Anybody else playing this? I got it for free last night and it's actually a pretty good game. Just wanted to see if anyone else was even checking for it.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

50 is wack he aint got no swag wit buck teeth

2ymvr86.gif

Playin' Street Fighter 4 right now and gonna be playin' Killzone 2 soon.

So I might wait to this game drops to 20 to 30$ before I get it.

Does Yayo yell "HERE WE GO NOW!!" while he's killin people? If so then I will cop TOMORROW.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Does Yayo yell "HERE WE GO NOW!!" while he's killin people? If so then I will cop TOMORROW.

haha, my best friend does the best yayo impression
laugh.gif

the day i play a game about a rapper acting as a ghetto soldier to be a hero in the hood is the day i leave NikeTalk...never

I heard its actually suppose to a good game with the whole premise being, "Let's see how over the top we can do everything."

did they fix the controls and camera? the first game was pretty horrible when it came to that

Real talk, I thought someone was getting fired when we acquired the license to Blood On The Sand.
laugh.gif

On another somewhat related note, Saints Row fans, check this out:

50 Cent Optioning Saint's Row Rights For Possible Movie
By Mike Fahey, 1:12 PM on Tue Feb 24 2009, 5,238 views

Rapper 50 Cent revealed his intentions to develop a movie based on THQ's Saint's Row franchise today during a conference call regarding his upcoming video game 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand.

Answering a question about the possibility of his own games becoming films, 50 Cent explained that he had other movie plans in store before he could work on bringing Blood on the Sand to the big screen.
With my relationship with THQ, they'll actually see me develop Saint's Row into an actual screeplay and into a film project. I'm optioning the rights for that right now, so they'll see that before they see me do it from my own perspective for my game.

No word on what Fiddy's involvement in the movie would be other than simply producing it, but I have faith that he'll be able to come up with a suitable cast of gangbangers once the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom