50 Cent delays Street King Immortal album indefinetely

Im surpised 50 aint do a Samsung deal first.....

This rut he's in is messing him up.

i read somewhere he was offered a deal similar to it before but declined for some reason. i don't know what's the big deal just releasing one single album. he's afraid to flop for a 3rd time. he's just a delusional artist that's stuck in his own bubble thinking people are actually gonna wait for him whenever he drops.

Im surpised 50 aint do a Samsung deal first.....

This rut he's in is messing him up.

i read somewhere he was offered a deal similar to it before but declined for some reason. i don't know what's the big deal just releasing one single album. he's afraid to flop for a 3rd time. he's just a delusional artist that's stuck in his own bubble thinking people are actually gonna wait for him whenever he drops.

He hasnt really "flopped" every album he's got a

Certification.

The day it became cool to hate 50 Cent was the day that it didn't matter what he released.. Unfortunately

Like CTG says, "I like gangsta rappers to do gangsta things."  I have a lot of respect of JT's musical abilities but once I heard that "Ayo Technology" song, it was a wrap. How many excuses are we going to hear about this project? The last go around, Interscope didn't market him enough. Now his lead single got leaked, the market was flooded with records so that's why that Kendrick album didn't pop. The little buzz he had with "Major Distrubution" is long gone and I don't even know how many singles he has to spare but he has to soon realize that his fans are no longer in tune to his subject matter. At this point he might as well scrap the album and release a greatest hits album without unreleased G-Unit songs because that will probably sell more than this project. Then he would of fulfilled his contract obligations and go the Indie route so he can have 100% creative control as opposed to his time on Interscope.

or he could go for the artists that's hot right now for example, Drake, J. Cole, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Nicki etc.

Considering 50 and his problems with Ross, Gunplay and Khaled, why exactly would Wayne or his team work with him? 50 has sent shots Wayne's way on record and during interviews. 50's burned a lot of bridges. He's like the Dame Dash of rap.

Kendrick isn't hot now?

Em will come out and blow Drake and Wayne out the water in sales.

Four years ago, Alicia Keys had a grammy award winning smash hit with Jay.

Besides all of those collabos would seem artificial besides Nicki. What, him and Drake would croon to each other? The "long over due" Jeezy song that the world has been dying for didn't work either.

Lack of collabs killin him too..
That and a mix of bigger producers. Hes one of the few rappers to be that big and rarely wrk bigger producers(excluding tim and dre).

A Ye and 50 song is still needed.... Know they hve unreleased material.....

He needs to put his ego to the side and realize he'll never have the GRODT momentum again and just drop the damn album. He's not going to sell like he wants to, he's not "what's poppin" in the industry.
He already sold crazy amounts of records, just focus on making dope records, and put the **** out. We Up, Financial Freedom & Major Distribution are all good records.

eventually he's gonna have to release something, he's killing off the little crumbs of his music career. he's probably bluffing talking about he won't drop but the longer he waits, the worse his situation gets. did he break the world record of having the most pushbacks of a rap album? or is it Detox that still holds that record? :lol:

Last edited:
brian pumper killed 50's career

The day it became cool to hate 50 Cent was the day that it didn't matter what he released.. Unfortunately

Not sure when it became cool to hate 50, but apparently it became cool for 50 to make mediocre to downright awful music on a consistent basis for awhile now.

or he could go for the artists that's hot right now for example, Drake, J. Cole, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Nicki etc.

Considering 50 and his problems with Ross, Gunplay and Khaled, why exactly would Wayne or his team work with him? 50 has sent shots Wayne's way on record and during interviews. 50's burned a lot of bridges. He's like the Dame Dash of rap.

Kendrick isn't hot now?

Em will come out and blow Drake and Wayne out the water in sales.

Four years ago, Alicia Keys had a grammy award winning smash hit with Jay.

Besides all of those collabos would seem artificial besides Nicki. What, him and Drake would croon to each other? The "long over due" Jeezy song that the world has been dying for didn't work either.

Well.......yes :lol: Could you imagine 50 and Drake on some slow yet banging beat, crooning back and forth? I'm picturing both a song and video, and I'm dying right now. Something in the vain of "Trust Issues"

Last edited:
Not sure when it became cool to hate 50, but apparently it became cool for 50 to make mediocre to downright awful music on a consistent basis for awhile now.
Well.......yes
laugh.gif
Could you imagine 50 and Drake on some slow yet banging beat, crooning back and forth? I'm picturing both a song and video, and I'm dying right now. Something in the vain of "Trust Issues"
regardless of what yah say, 50 doesnt make awful music. May not be the best, but his music FAR from awful. I've heard awful and 50 cent is far from awful. He still making decent music, just that the public aint reacting like they should. Maybe cause he aint fake buddy buddy with all these other dudes. And you know what, regardless if the music is reaching the public, all your favorite rappers respect the hell out of 50.

Last edited:
As corny as it sounds.. I think he needs to open up and be real on his next album. He really has a lot he could offer. From falling out of the limelight, drama with past associates, family drama, legal problems, hell even talk about his past as a drug dealer in a more emotional way.

Also focus on the use of soul beats..

For example:
God Gave Me Style
Smile (I'm Leavin)
The Paper (I Get It)
The Days Went By
Part Time Lover
Many Men
Ridah Music
Baltimore Love Thing
Ski Mask Way
Hustler's Ambition
You Need Me (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Paper Chaser (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Lifetime Achievement (off Elephant in the Sand)
Off and On
Ghetto Quran

A song that didn't get as much buzz as it should "My Life" with Adam Levine & Eminem was the kind of material 50 needs to talk about..

Yeah, '03 I went from quite filthy to filthy rich
Man their emotions change so I can never trust a *****
I tried to help ****** get on, they turned around and spit
Right in my face, so Game and Buck, both can suck a ****
Now when you hear 'em it may sound like it's some other ****
Cause I'm not writing anymore, they not making hits
I'm far from perfect, there's so many lessons I done learned
If money's evil look at all the evil I done earned
I'm doing what I'm supposed to
I'm a writer, I'm a fighter, entrepreneur
Fresh out the sewer, watch me maneuver, what's it to you?
The track I lace it, it's better than basic
This is my recovery, my comeback kid

As corny as it sounds.. I think he needs to open up and be real on his next album. He really has a lot he could offer. From falling out of the limelight, drama with past associates, family drama, legal problems, hell even talk about his past as a drug dealer in a more emotional way.

Also focus on the use of soul beats..

For example:
God Gave Me Style
Smile (I'm Leavin)
The Paper (I Get It)
The Days Went By
Part Time Lover
Many Men
Ridah Music
Baltimore Love Thing
Ski Mask Way
Hustler's Ambition
You Need Me (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Paper Chaser (off Return of the Body Snatchers)
Lifetime Achievement (off Elephant in the Sand)
Off and On
Ghetto Quran

A song that didn't get as much buzz as it should "My Life" with Adam Levine & Eminem was the kind of material 50 needs to talk about..

your'e right, he needs to be real on this next album. these two tracks are what we need more of. i want to hear more about his struggle coming up.

Last edited:

Well.......yes :lol: Could you imagine 50 and Drake on some slow yet banging beat, crooning back and forth? I'm picturing both a song and video, and I'm dying right now. Something in the vain of "Trust Issues"
regardless of what yah say, 50 doesnt make awful music. May not be the best, but his music FAR from awful. I've heard awful and 50 cent is far from awful. He still making decent music, just that the public aint reacting like they should. Maybe cause he aint fake buddy buddy with all these other dudes. And you know what, regardless if the music is reaching the public, all your favorite rappers respect the hell out of 50.

After The Massacre 50 has been putting out bad music.Period. His **** has been sounding lazy for a long time.

Dude is basically retired to me.

After The Massacre 50 has been putting out bad music.Period. His **** has been sounding lazy for a long time.

Dude is basically retired to me.

He's put out a lot of good music since then..

Yes there are a good amount of awful/lazy songs.. But he has put out a lot of good music since then.

Back
Top Bottom