50 cent FREE Spotify invites right now!

downloaded thanks op
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice!!
pimp.gif

So how does this work?? I was under the impression that you can share your music with other users and they share their music with you..... but i tried searching for a song and it said i can only stream it if I was a "premium user." So basically I can only stream my own music for free, or I can pay to stream everyones music??

Nice!!
pimp.gif

So how does this work?? I was under the impression that you can share your music with other users and they share their music with you..... but i tried searching for a song and it said i can only stream it if I was a "premium user." So basically I can only stream my own music for free, or I can pay to stream everyones music??

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Nice!!
pimp.gif

Yea basically its like grooveshark. All they did was copy grooveshark. but yea if you type in a artist name you can play someone else playlist.

I use to hate 50, but now he good in my book..lmao

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Nice!!
pimp.gif

Yea basically its like grooveshark. All they did was copy grooveshark. but yea if you type in a artist name you can play someone else playlist.

I use to hate 50, but now he good in my book..lmao

Back
Top Bottom