50 as the Def Jam president would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you only sell 4k?! and ___'s had the nerve to say it would compete with CTE in terms of sales
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

thats crazy how 50 be really knowing up and coming artist. You can tell he be up on his music and just loves to make music

I used to be on YouTube for hours just checkin all them SAME Philly cats he was talkin about... Crazy that a dude worth almost half a billion actuallyenjoys the culture that much to sit behind a computer and check them cats out
Chic Raw
pimp.gif

Meek Millz
Quilly Millz
Reed

I think he was tryin to think of Joey Jihad but he ain't wanna say "the kid that got knocked out"...

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

In other news I found out thisis50.com generates almost $3000.00 per day just off ad revenue...

you'd flip if you heard what worldstar makes off ads per day.
nah I think I know what site you got that from but those are estimates or examples of what those sites could be making not actual numbers. I know the owner of worldstar he guappin but not like that he getting crazy offers to sell wshh tho

they only charge 300-600 i doubt he cakin like that

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I love 50 Cent interviews
laugh.gif

me too man.... dude always has that comedy side to his interviews and always gives a break down so you can understand....

50 FTW...

Great interview by 50, I enjoy how he tells it just like it is. I can't wait to see the official first week numbers for Rick FRAUD and Co., thingsaren't looking to promising for them.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Wait, wait....hold up.

4,000?!?! I'm sober right now too....but 4,000 copies???

Holy.....$%@+

eek.gif

roll.gif
..... 50 Cent Likes to call it the " Death Blow"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

laugh.gif

me too man.... dude always has that comedy side to his interviews and always gives a break down so you can understand....

50 FTW...

HOV does not have the hottest interviews, 50 been took that away from him .. 50 definitely FTW
pimp.gif

Appreciated

Seriously how did they only sell 4k? Im still surprised. Didnt Ace Hood even sell more then that?

Seriously how did they only sell 4k? Im still surprised. Didnt Ace Hood even sell more then that?

Sold 100 more copies then Mack 10... For whatever thats worth...

Half of what Fat Joe sold...

4K is crazy
laugh.gif

Put it in perspective...didn't Slaughterhouse sell like 20 thousand???
and that was on a independent wit out a platinum artist in his group...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

50 FTW...

HOV does not have the hottest interviews, 50 been took that away from him .. 50 definitely FTW
pimp.gif

Appreciated
Where did anyone say that Hov has the hottest interviews? He always has the worst. You would think that Jay-Z was half-******ed during hisinterviews. All he does is utter one word jabs and does a nervous chuckle.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

50 FTW...

pimp.gif

Appreciated
Where did anyone say that Hov has the hottest interviews? He always has the worst. You would think that Jay-Z was half-******ed during his interviews. All he does is utter one word jabs and does a nervous chuckle.
Whoa you must of forgot. Hov used to have the hottest interviews when he was that dude. I aint gon front. It was Nas who had the worst interviews.

Ya'll raggin' on Triple C's album sales but did them cats have a commercial or even a single out? Or even a video? Ya'll think that highly ofRawse's name that you think he can sell a group album like that? BTW, how much G-Unit sale they're first week? Them cats sold 200k records combined.That's what trips me out about cats laughing at album sales. Who's selling? Handful of rappers are selling. You cats ain't buy the album so why didyou expect others to?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ya'll raggin' on Triple C's album sales but did them cats have a commercial or even a single out? Or even a video?
Yes, they do... And I dont even check for videos anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

thats crazy how 50 be really knowing up and coming artist. You can tell he be up on his music and just loves to make music

I used to be on YouTube for hours just checkin all them SAME Philly cats he was talkin about... Crazy that a dude worth almost half a billion actually enjoys the culture that much to sit behind a computer and check them cats out
Chic Raw
pimp.gif

Meek Millz
Quilly Millz
Reed

I think he was tryin to think of Joey Jihad but he ain't wanna say "the kid that got knocked out"...
yeah that is crazy. Im pretty sure he was trying to say Joey Jihad too
pimp.gif

You can also tell he likes giving interviews and he is never bothered giving em.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Ya'll raggin' on Triple C's album sales but did them cats have a commercial or even a single out? Or even a video?
Yes, they do... And I dont even check for videos anymore
laugh.gif
Really? I don't F with BET like that anymore so I don't even know. What songs did they release on video? Because I haven't heard onesong on the radio or at any club.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I used to be on YouTube for hours just checkin all them SAME Philly cats he was talkin about... Crazy that a dude worth almost half a billion actually enjoys the culture that much to sit behind a computer and check them cats out
Chic Raw
pimp.gif

Meek Millz
Quilly Millz
Reed

yeah that is crazy. Im pretty sure he was trying to say Joey Jihad too
pimp.gif

You can also tell he likes giving interviews and he is never bothered giving em.
Giving interviews = relevance. Of course he's gonna do them. He just seems like one of those cats that wants to stay relevant.

Ya'll raggin' on Triple C's album sales but did them cats have a commercial or even a single out? Or even a video? Ya'll think that highly of Rawse's name that you think he can sell a group album like that? BTW, how much G-Unit sale they're first week? Them cats sold 200k records combined. That's what trips me out about cats laughing at album sales. Who's selling? Handful of rappers are selling. You cats ain't buy the album so why did you expect others to?
Fam... Theres NO justification for selling 4K units... NONE @ all... Especially when you see the guest appearences on the album and the presumedbudget put fourth...

G Unit sold 100K their first week... So once again, that album sold what Triple Cs album sold in its first week... (and that was FLOP on almost al levels)...

Much like 50 will sell what Ross album sold in his first week...

Speaking of which...

http://niketalk.com/topic/212515

nerd.gif

Ain't that n' Chic Raw locked up?

I remember him saying some $+!# like "....When they shotty blast, it'll turn ya white-t into a V-8 Splash"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom