50 cent is one grimey %%@ dude...*vol not embedding this one

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooleeeeeee blllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddeedd

6xq5iv.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

It's just his baby momma, so who's really gonna get hurt besides the kid when he/she grows up?
yea man and what if the kid sees it when he gets older and off's himself...

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I dont know why dudes keep given props to 50 like this whole internet beef is doing anything to anyone. IMO the more videos he makes the lamer he gets.
Exactly he makes videos because he's musically irrelevant and money can't change that

Well said.
The only way he can make a comeback is if he step outside the box by doin collabs with other NY rappers.
I don't even listen to Ross but the dude made a point when he said "03 is no more"

He can still make a few bangers here and there but why keep makin the same bangers with the same flavor if you not gonna spice it up?!

the pimpin curly thing is kinda corny...but this "beef" is entertaining. Rick Ross just tryna sell his album but doesn't realize that 50 is NOTgoing to stop...

lol ....

50 Cent is not relevant in the music world ..

He has moved on - little kids play with DJ's while 50 plays with CEO's ..

Movies, video games, sport beverage, etc etc etc

Some on ..

Russel Simmons ain't relevant because he is behind the scenes?

Makes no sense!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

lol ....

50 Cent is not relevant in the music world ..

He has moved on - little kids play with DJ's while 50 plays with CEO's ..

Movies, video games, sport beverage, etc etc etc

Some on ..

Russel Simmons ain't relevant because he is behind the scenes?

Makes no sense!
No offense but are u serious fam. Are u really comparing 50 Cent to Russel Simmons?

So are u telling me making web-cam videos discrediting other men, putting on wigs and high-pitching your voice, and tricking off to other men's baby mommasis saying that 50 has moved on?

Back
Top Bottom