50 Cent new chick is bad.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Al Audi

her parents would be ashamed

why???
my first gf was actually the same mix, moms was filipino and pops was rican. they met thru military i believe

an im black..........are filipinos racist or something?
most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 
o iight..............yea guess her moms was diff
she was real nice to me at the time, made me food an everything. but then again her moms let me over at age 16 an they went to the movies and left us home alone at the age too........so her parents were def more on the cool side

Honestly, I havent been legit jelly of someone since junior year of high school. Today, I am a jelly man. Damn you Fiddy, damn you.

-The Juice

Honestly, I havent been legit jelly of someone since junior year of high school. Today, I am a jelly man. Damn you Fiddy, damn you.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ksteezy

put a red shirt on dude and he's a walkin NIKETLK homepage....geeez
laugh.gif
3/10.

ohwell.gif

why???
my first gf was actually the same mix, moms was filipino and pops was rican. they met thru military i believe

most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 
I would add on to that statement that a lot of Filipinos who live in Urban areas of the Philippines have always had dislike towards anyone who was dark-colored. I know I was taught that there's tons of discrimination for the Filipino Indians who are dark-skinned and thick hair.  The older generation have a hard time with African Americans in general. My dad was dating a black girl before he married my mom and my Grandma pwned him and threatened to disown my Dad if he didn't break up with her.
Honestly, it's sad to see. Some of my family members are blatantly racist. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah, 50 cent...is a winner. Haha.

why???

I would add on to that statement that a lot of Filipinos who live in Urban areas of the Philippines have always had dislike towards anyone who was dark-colored. I know I was taught that there's tons of discrimination for the Filipino Indians who are dark-skinned and thick hair.  The older generation have a hard time with African Americans in general. My dad was dating a black girl before he married my mom and my Grandma pwned him and threatened to disown my Dad if he didn't break up with her.
Honestly, it's sad to see. Some of my family members are blatantly racist. It's disgusting.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

why???

thats crazy
wonder if she accepted me cuz im light skin 
laugh.gif

matter fact all her other bfs been white too.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

why???

thats crazy
wonder if she accepted me cuz im light skin 
laugh.gif

matter fact all her other bfs been white too.

why???

Pretty sure its like this with every immigrant parents. Mad ignorance, I'm def marrying a white Jewish woman and my mom's gonna like it
grin.gif

why???

Pretty sure its like this with every immigrant parents. Mad ignorance, I'm def marrying a white Jewish woman and my mom's gonna like it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom