50 Cent new chick is bad.

pimp.gif

Wasn't this girl in a bunch of music videos?
Fiddy gettin' at them video vixens.

Wasn't this girl in a bunch of music videos?
Fiddy gettin' at them video vixens.

tumblr_llaycezhbe1qiec55o1_500.jpg

Anyone that can post a chick they smashed hotter than than this bish 

can make any 'elbows too pointy' type replies foreva as far as I'm concerned

If you can't and still make those type of comments. Stop Posting. You're #Losing 

Bish is a Dime... 
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

tumblr_llaycezhbe1qiec55o1_500.jpg

Anyone that can post a chick they smashed hotter than than this bish 

can make any 'elbows too pointy' type replies foreva as far as I'm concerned

If you can't and still make those type of comments. Stop Posting. You're #Losing 

Bish is a Dime... 
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

why are you guys debating a millionaires girlfriend? if you have that much money its not hard to find a beautiful woman.

why are you guys debating a millionaires girlfriend? if you have that much money its not hard to find a beautiful woman.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 
I would add on to that statement that a lot of Filipinos who live in Urban areas of the Philippines have always had dislike towards anyone who was dark-colored. I know I was taught that there's tons of discrimination for the Filipino Indians who are dark-skinned and thick hair.  The older generation have a hard time with African Americans in general. My dad was dating a black girl before he married my mom and my Grandma pwned him and threatened to disown my Dad if he didn't break up with her.
Honestly, it's sad to see. Some of my family members are blatantly racist. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah, 50 cent...is a winner. Haha.
thats crazy
wonder if she accepted me cuz im light skin

matter fact all her other bfs been white too.
its probably because you weren't the "hood" type. if you act proper youre good in their book, at least in my family.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 
I would add on to that statement that a lot of Filipinos who live in Urban areas of the Philippines have always had dislike towards anyone who was dark-colored. I know I was taught that there's tons of discrimination for the Filipino Indians who are dark-skinned and thick hair.  The older generation have a hard time with African Americans in general. My dad was dating a black girl before he married my mom and my Grandma pwned him and threatened to disown my Dad if he didn't break up with her.
Honestly, it's sad to see. Some of my family members are blatantly racist. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah, 50 cent...is a winner. Haha.
thats crazy
wonder if she accepted me cuz im light skin

matter fact all her other bfs been white too.
its probably because you weren't the "hood" type. if you act proper youre good in their book, at least in my family.

Back
Top Bottom